'02 or newer RC51

Started by funsizeracing, November 17, 2006, 02:38:29 PM

funsizeracing

looking for an 02 or newer RC 51 that is still streetable.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

benprobst

dont you have enough cool bikes
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

funsizeracing

:biggrin:

It's not for me.  Chris is thinking he wants one.  Thought I'd throw out a post to see what was out there.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

251am

I've got one here in southern Wisconsin. '03 with about 5500 miles. Raced one season. Well taken care of and I have all the street stuff in great condition. Clean title in hand. Can negotiate an entire package price if he wants to race it too.

Just send a PM to swap some #s.

Q; Where is Chris at?

Court Jester

check white pages dot com for a honda shop in jasper, indiana. they had a new, unsold, 03 rc-51 a few months ago when i was there. he had it the entire time i lived there. people just don't buy v-twins down there for some reason. i'm sure they have a killer deal on it since it's been there for that damn long.
i think it's charlie's honda or something like that. i'd look it up but for some odd reason map quest and white pages wont come up on my work computer.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Godzuki

does it have to be a RC, if not ive got a great TLR for street and track, with lots of goodies on it and lots of spares.

ex gllra racer
looking to race again
still on the street and in the dirt

G-reg

I've got one for sale..

'04 RC51.. All stock except for rearsets, clean title.  All street plastics are perfect, gas tank is painted black though.  It was raced for 2 years.  No marks on the frame at all.  10,600ish miles.  $4700. 
--Greg
MW EX#84

funsizeracing

Thanks but  he bought a zx-10 this morning.
Yea, I know  :wtf:
Becka
CMRA EX #126
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com