Paul is celebrating the 13th anniversary of...

Started by EX#996, November 11, 2006, 11:36:04 PM

EX#996

... his 27th birthday so I guess I had to do something special, so this is what he got

That's the Thompson Center Omega Z5 .50 cal muzzle loader.  He also got a Leupold scope, quick detach base and scope rings, plus all the other accessories to go with it.

Yep, I'd say he's spoiled.   :kissy:

:thumb:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hope he's more accurate with that than he is with a shotgun.... :err:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Hey!  He was only a few clays behind you with his wingmaster 870 and a full choke verses your gun that was more adept for trap shooting.

LOL!

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton

K3 Chris Onwiler

See?  It's always about me having better equipment.  Even when we shared the same bike, I must have had faster gloves or something. :lmao:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on November 12, 2006, 10:19:23 AM
See?  It's always about me having better equipment.  Even when we shared the same bike, I must have had faster gloves or something. :lmao:

Ummmm, yeah.  It was YOUR bike, set up for YOU, and Paul was riding it with the thought....
"I can't wreck K3's bike, I can't wreck K3's bike!"  It's a good thing he had to come in for gas or you wouldn't have had the opportunity to up your lap time.   :spank:

:biggrin:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

Cool. Always wanted a black powder rifle for down here (shotgun/ muzzleloader only area here) when we hunt here once in a blue moon. The 90 min drive at 3:30am to the rifle hunting area does get annoying at times. Really irks me is we changed the area where we hunt AGAIN. Now my .300wm pretty much is useless in teh new area.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod