News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

07 license applications

Started by Eric Kelcher, November 03, 2006, 08:53:13 PM

Eric Kelcher

Is up on CCS website on the main page. http://www.ccsracing.us/forms/2007/license/07%20license%20app_mail_.pdf

If you are interested in changing your competition number for 2007, you must fill in your new number requests and return them to the Fort Worth office as soon as possible. Then on January 2nd, we will start assigning new numbers (those riders who did not renew by the 2007 deadline will have their numbers up for grabs) based on the order that the new number request was received at the Fort Worth office. If the new number you requested is available, your number will be changed and with a little luck, you'll be sporting the number of your dreams.
Naturally, if you like your 2006 number, all you have to do is renew before the January 1st deadline and you will get to keep it for another season. So either way, send your license renewal in today, and sport the number you want for 2007!

Also if you are looking at retiring at the end of 06 season we are looking for officials in many areas of expertise and venues. If you would like to remain part of the racing scene then send your information to info@ccsracing.us
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

wera331

are you going to post names and #s of people that have renewed allready?so we'll know what #s to get, thanks.

Eric Kelcher

The earliest I could post that would be the second week of Jan, it will most likely be the third week. I have to process all those renewing their 06 numbers before I can figure what numbers are available for those that have already requested number changes and get those people their numbers set. At that point I hope to have cards getting printed and mailed fairly quickly so unsure that the number list is needed if I can keep up with printing and mailing before the first events.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition