News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Daytona update

Started by spyderchick, October 20, 2006, 06:56:58 PM

PJ721

Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

LMH#427

I was very disappointed reading the remarks made against Nate Kern.  I've attended a few races and have been pitted next to Nate.  I have never witnessed any inappropriate behavior, comments and/or actions, on or off the track.  In fact, I've only observed him being, kind, considerate and willing to lend a hand.  It is my feelling that he always holds the safety and wellbeing of all riders in high regard and would never intentionally try to harm another rider.  I concur with the remarks made by Jamie3; if a formal complaint has been filed with CCS there is no reason for these defamatory postings.  Let the individuals in charge; do there own investigation in to the alledged incidents.  I feel this matter was handle badly and that the only individuals who should have been privy to this information were Ed, Nate and the CCS representatives.

K3 Chris Onwiler

If it were a rider's goal to win a string of CCS Lightweight Expert National Championships at the ROC, history would show that the first and most difficult problem to solve would be figuring out how to beat Ed Key.
Of course, eliminating him would be very effictive too.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

GSXR RACER MIKE

I agree that video would sure help to mabey clear things up.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96