Collarbone Cook

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, September 04, 2006, 08:30:24 PM

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Mark Bernard

Don, Don, Don..... did you just feel the need to join the brokien collar bone club? And you have been riding so well this year too. What a damn shame dude! How is the bike? (not that you need to get it done any time soon......)

So which one was it? The right collar or left? I'm right handed and broke my right one. I Had to learn to use the left hand for.... umm.... er... well....  you know!!

Heal soon my friend. Come to BFR so we can tease you!

And to Kevin Clark.....  :ass:  :biggrin:
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

H-man

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on September 04, 2006, 08:30:24 PMI SWEAR I had absolutely nothing to do with it!   :ahhh:

Yeah... uh... right.  Whatever you say K3. :rollingeyes:   HOWEVER, we're got past photos that could be used to establish a motive :grin:

Quote from: dylanfan53 on September 04, 2006, 09:26:28 PMNo, my head's clear.  If you want some fun, I'll point you in the right direction.  You can check my prostate.

Hmmm.... So you're into digital (and other?) probes, eh Don?

Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

H-man

Quote from: Buell_391 on September 05, 2006, 02:32:33 PMSo which one was it? The right collar or left? I'm right handed and broke my right one. I Had to learn to use the left hand for.... umm.... er... well....  you know!!

Oh do *I* ever know what you mean Bernie!   Thank God for electric razors.  I would have probably slit my throat with a plain razor  :biggrin:
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

dylanfan53

Hey Bernie, the bike isn't bad.  I need to get an undermount steering damper though.  The side mount was a $350 "disposable" unit.

H, uh no.   :ahhh:

See you all at the Wegman weekend...
Don Cook
CCS #53

EM JAY

Damn Cook!  That sucks man!  Geeze, now I gotta chase Bernie down?  Eh, oh well.....LOL!!! 

Heal up quick man.
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

StumpysWife

Aw, that sucks, Don.  I hope you heal up quick. 

Stumpy had a rough weekend on two wheels, too.  He crashed hard in a mountain bike race.  Really could have used the leather suit.  He did say it was the first time he felt the same adrenelin as on a motorcycle, though.  Here's the results fit to show the public.  He'd get a skin graft but the skin on his butt is gone, too.   :biggrin:

Miss ya!

Heather

HAWK

I gave up roadracing bicycles when I made Cat 3, way too dangerous. Seems to me it was shortly after a friend of a friend took 5000 (no that's not a typo) stitches to the face in a crash in a break group.  Let's see 30 MPH wearing shorts the thickness of paper and a tshirt the thickness of paper or 130 MPH wearing a cow...... I think I'll go with the motorcycles, MUCH safer!

Get well quick Don, You seemed in pretty good spirits Sunday night but I'm not sure if you have any more of those meds. Good luck and hope to see you out there soon.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

Mark Bernard

Quote from: EM JAY on September 06, 2006, 09:56:32 AM
Damn Cook!  That sucks man!  Geeze, now I gotta chase Bernie down?  Eh, oh well.....LOL!!! 

Heal up quick man.

He he he.....!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Protein Filled

Damn, Stumpy looks gay-er every day! Must be all that bicycle riding!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Don, heal well man! I refuse to believe that K3 had nothing to do with that! Just cuz he wasn't around doesn't mean you can't blame him!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

dylanfan53

Ouch Stumpy!  Glad you have Heather to doctor you. :biggrin:

Saw the ortho doc today and he says it may come down to plate and screws but wants to be conservative and wait a couple weeks and re-xray.

I'll spare the medical details but thanks to all of you for the well wishes.  It helps because I am totally bummed to be out of it until next spring. 

Hope you have a good weekend at ACC South.  The track is bumpy, but not as bumpy as the grass.  :wah:

Don Cook
CCS #53

Jason748

Damn, that sucks.......but I know your pain, I have an appointment with the surgeon tomorrow to see if I get a plate & some screws in mine  :wah:
The thing still hurts after 2 1/2 weeks...
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com