Main Menu

The Croc Hunter died.

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, September 04, 2006, 01:50:05 AM

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

jer271

:wtf: that just aint right, kinda sucks.

jer271

And Uh.... CRIKEY that really sucks mate!

catman

He'll be remembered by some for taking his infant into the croc ring-it hurt his image with some people, i had no real problem with it.He will be missed i love the snake shows!NJ JOHN

Speedballer347

The guy was my hero.  I am shocked and sic about it.

He was a "World Champion"
He had the adreneline, guts, skill, and FEARLESS do-or-die passion of Rossi....but instead used his gifts and dedicated every breath of his life to help animals by educating people around the world. 
He did more for animals than anyone I can think of, and through his shows, Zoo, popularity, his work will live on for a long, long time.

God Bless you Steve Irwin....you were a 1-of-a-kind wonderful person....a true gift.....the world is grieving

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/?GT1=8506
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Jeff

What an icon and an incredible loss...  The guy personified enthusiasm.  He should have been a spokesman for mountain dew... LOL...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

jer271

Yeah Jeff I was thinking the same thing,  and instead of a computer graphics vid of the guy ridding the shark in the new commercial, That crazy basterd would have done it for real. Crikey!!!!!

sryan296

I always liked the guy, but he was nuts. Was anybody actually suprised that he died the way he did. I don't think he would have made it to retirement anyway :wah:

Jeff

Quote from: sryan296 on September 06, 2006, 10:03:50 AM
I always liked the guy, but he was nuts. Was anybody actually suprised that he died the way he did. I don't think he would have made it to retirement anyway :wah:

VERY surprised...  he's probably one person in a few years world wide to be killed by a stingray.  I always figured a croc would get him...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Sobottka

only 2 other  deaths due to stingrays ever in austrailia!!! very very rare.
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

K3 Chris Onwiler

He died doing what he loved.  We should all be so lucky.

No RIP for you, Steve.  I hope it's balls to the wall wherever you're at now.  I'd hate to think that boredom would be your eternal reward.  Godspeed.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

Apparently, they did get it on film or video for posterity. Before anyone goes sniping about how that's tacky, Irwin said in a 2002 interview that if he was going to die, he sure hopes they get it on film. The authorities have possesion of it now, and controvery has started on whether it should be shown to the general public.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".