News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

NEED DEALER MODE ON '06 GSXR - HELP!!!!

Started by grich575, September 02, 2006, 07:19:20 PM

grich575

I have the '06 GSXR600 and I have a FI light issue. I put on a Micron exhaust and pulled the wire that triggers the FI light for the exhaust valve BUT I still have a FI light and the bike doesn't want to run. It would start but would only run for a couple of seconds and then shut off. If I gave it gas it would run but now it doesn't even start. I need to know what code the FI light is telling me but I don't know how to get it in dealer mode. I can't find the little white plug with the two wires that go nowhere like on the other GSXR's I have had and seen. PLEASE HELP!!! I need pretty explicit instructions as the bike was wrecked in the rear and I don't know what it may be missing. Thank in advance!!!
G. Richards
FL EX #613
'06 GSX-R600
www.vcsracing.com

Protein Filled

I have the 06 GSXR 600 service manual in PDF format. I cand e-mail you a link to it if you want it.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

grich575

Yes, please e-mail me the link. I much appreciate it.  grich575@yahoo.com   Thanks again!!!!
G. Richards
FL EX #613
'06 GSX-R600
www.vcsracing.com

Protein Filled

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

loc_dogg

Go to the power comander website and buy the o2 bypass chip! Damn gixxers!  :kicknuts: