Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

loc_dogg

F'n BASTERDS!!!  :kicknuts: Thats just F'D UP!!! As an Army vet, that tells me that people really do take FREEDOM for granted, total disrespect for fellow AMERICANS! Send those thief'n biotchs to IRAQ!  :finger:

dc2004600

That is just sooooooooooooooooooooo wrong!!!!!!!!!  The only thing you could hope for is the surveillance cameras are of decent quality and were working.  Hope they catch those !@#$%s

N8Kern

I hope they catch em, all I need is 10 minutes with em, Ill teach them something about respect!

N8! Kern

weggieman

I was there last year when this happened.

Racers have to lock up personal property when they're out on the track.

The open pits at AMA and club races means anyone and everyone can roam around and grab at will. If there's no one to watch your pit why would you leave wallets and stuff laying around unsecured?

Not everyone in the pits is there to enjoy the races......Way too easy for the thieves, they goy away with it easily last year and were sure to be back this year.

I agree.........shoot the bastids on sight if caught. :thumb:

Super Dave

No way to catch them.

Here's how sneaky they are...

I was going to make sure that I was on track immediately when the track went green.  But I didn't get ready until just minues before I got on the bike.  I undressed and left my trailer at probably 822 to 826.  My teammate didn't leave my trailer on his bike until 835 when they actually flagged us off for practice.

I didn't stay out for the whole session.  I actually came back to my trailer to make a change, went back out after.  By then, the thugs had already been through the three trailers and were out spending.  I believe the first charge was at 846AM.

I had put my shorts with my stuff in a different location than I had in my sessions the day before.  I had five credit cards in my wallet;  they took two.  Additionally, they left my cash and cell phone alone in my other pocket.  My teammates stuff was left alone about four feet away.

At 11AM, I went to buy a sprocket, that's when I noticed that I was missing two credit cards.  I was backtracking my steps to figure out where I dropped them.  I got a call from one of my card companies later.

There are a lot of individuals that feel that it was an inside job that is being done by security.  If you could see the proximity of the three locations and the immediacy of the spending on our cards...

It wasn't one person, but it had to be a group that had coordinated something very specific.
Super Dave

Snacktime

Probably out trying to buy some "feel". har har.

That sucks,  -Snack

IBFrank

Dear theives,
Please steal my c-cards......and let me catch you...........I promise you won't be able to do it again.

251am

Quote from: Super Dave on September 04, 2006, 02:31:16 PM
I didn't stay out for the whole session.  I actually came back to my trailer to make a change, went back out after.  By then, the thugs had already been through the three trailers and were out spending.  I believe the first charge was at 846AM.

Forgot to set the DVR, how'd you do?

Stay ahead of Lewinski this time?        :biggrin:                           I mean, Zaluski.          

IBFrank

251, you must be a dick, you have 2048 smites, don't throw stones when you live in a little gay glass house  :jerkoff:

Woofentino Pugrossi

Otis dont take things online so seriously cause my Pug will beat up your Pug. :biggrin:

BTW we had some clown using a bot to do hits on smites. One reason many of us have alot.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on September 05, 2006, 09:39:49 PM
Otis dont take things online so seriously cause my Pug will beat up your Pug. :biggrin:

BTW we had some clown using a bot to do hits on smites. One reason many of us have alot.

And here I thought it was just Adam Vella being pissy again.  Oh wait, doesn't he work with computers?   :err:

:biggrin:
Paul and Dawn Buxton