New! Digital tire warmers by PowerStands, we sponsor WERA, CCS, AFM & more

Started by powerstands, August 29, 2006, 12:01:50 PM

powerstands

New SBK Tire Warmers is available by PowerStands.  These are digitally controlled with heavy duty fabric.  Front fits: 110/120-##-17 tires;  rear fits: 180/190-50-70/17 tires. available no in yellow gold.  New colors are being offered also:  black, red, blue.

MSRP at $385 is already the best priced digital tire warmers on the market. 
We are offering CCS/ASRA racers whom signs up for PowerStands Racer Sponsorship gets them for $265 a set shipped witin 48 states if signed up before 9/15/06.
more info is available at http://www.powerstands.com/

Jeff

dang... between these at $265 and the tyr sox at $150, there is really no excuse for anyone not having tire warmers...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX_#76

can the powerstand contingincy be applied to this offer?
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

sryan296

Why does it say we sponsor WERA? :wtf:

This is the CCS board! :cheers:

I'll think about buying them :boink: whenever I get my contingency checks

Jeff

Quote from: AM_#76 on August 29, 2006, 05:33:20 PM
can the powerstand contingincy be applied to this offer?

In CCS, you're not even required to use the product.  Just check it on the form, list it on the sponsors list and slap on a sticker.  That being the case, I'd say 'yes' contingency should apply (assuming you fill out the forms and run a sticker)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX_#76

Quote from: Jeff on August 30, 2006, 08:27:19 AM
In CCS, you're not even required to use the product.  Just check it on the form, list it on the sponsors list and slap on a sticker.  That being the case, I'd say 'yes' contingency should apply (assuming you fill out the forms and run a sticker)

I mean can you use the contingency you have already earned to apply to the sale price of the tire warmers, or is this offer not applicable to any other discounts?

Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

powerstands

Quote from: AM_#76 on August 30, 2006, 09:25:17 AM
I mean can you use the contingency you have already earned to apply to the sale price of the tire warmers, or is this offer not applicable to any other discounts?

Guy,

good question!  here's our official answer:

Racers whom had earned PowerStands contingency vouchers can redeem upto $100 on the redemption order form towards claiming the Digital Tire Warmers offerered at $385 MSRP.  $385 - $100 = $285 shipped.

So the$265 Pre 07 season promotion is slightly better.  (please keep in mind that even at $385 msrp, we are still the lowest priced digital tire warmers in the industry!)

all tire warmers will have a 30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!  TRY THEM, LOVE THEM, OR RETURN THEM!
Our tire warmers are manufactured by the same factory that also makes tire warmers for the MOTO GP & WSBK teams.

PowerStands supports all racers, CCS, WERA, AFM, USGPRU & other racing organizations in the past years and will continue to do so in the future. 

Sincerely,

PJ721

is the promotion only for the SBK size warmers? if not - which would be best for a (SV650) 160 rear? 
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

powerstands

Quote from: PJ721 on September 11, 2006, 03:07:27 PM
is the promotion only for the SBK size warmers? if not - which would be best for a (SV650) 160 rear? 

promotion is for whatever your tire warmer size needs, SBK, 125CC, OR 250cc/SV6.  250cc/SV6 would be the size for your SV650.

By racer feedbacks & requests, in addition to Yellow Gold we will offer BLACK, RED, BLUE in SBK size.
These new colors will be ready to ship in 6 weeks or sooner. Pictures of new colors will be posted on PowerStands.com soon.

thanks
Charlie Hon
VP