News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Funny Racing Dreams

Started by StumpysWife, August 24, 2006, 10:39:17 AM

StumpysWife

I know we've covered this so many times, from the highside twitch to "the Suzukis are coming into the pits" but anyway, I just had a good one.

I'm interviewing for an awesome job next week and, of course, I'm stressed about it.  So I had a dream that in the interview they asked me who won the Daytona 200 this year and I blanked then gave my answer.  I said, "Oh what's his name, he was fast on a 250--Matt Hall!  And, you know if my husband put his mind to it, he could win it, too." 

I'm a weirdo.  I highly doubt I'm going to have any superbike trivia at this interview, but I guess it doesn't hurt to be prepared!

Heather

Jeff

Almost as good as when Queue, out of nowhere last week, says.

"Hey, I wonder how the stumpies are doing with their little stumplette?"

We all burst out laughing for about 5 minutes.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

StumpysWife

We're doing awesome!  I have a perfect baby who has slept through the night for about 2 months now.  I went back to work last week after 16 weeks home with Hayden.  I miss her, but she's doing great with my sister and I am happy to be working out of the house now.  Here she is last weekend!

Chef

still Love you Heather!!!   :ass:   :spank:
(dats for Stump...)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

msbrit1

Vic dreams racing in his sleep all the time.  He kicked me HARD one night because he was throwing his leg out so "someone" couldn't pass him.  I asked him if he won at BHF and he told me "Yes of course DUH!"  It's good until he decides my arms are bars and my fingers are clutch and brake levers.  Then not quite so much. :)

Protein Filled

What a cute pic!!! Damn if she doesn't look like Stumpy!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!