bigots on ccs staff

Started by Apriliapilot, August 21, 2006, 04:00:49 PM

Apriliapilot

:finger:while at Barber I witnessed something pretty ugly, a senior staff member who works for ccs along with her husband, walked up to a score person and removed the earphones from her cd player and asked" what are you listening to?" she then placed the earphone to her ears and said
'oh that nigger music" "you listen to that stuff she said to the score girl, who happened to be white" yes I do was her reply,  " you don't date blacks do you ccs person asked? yes I do score girl answered, "you mean like to breed stated ccs official thats just wrong". she then went on to state that the only black person she knew that was decent was a ccs racer she knows from north carolina and asked if she knew him, to which she replied yes, he's pretty cool. this ccs person also went on to make some really ugly comments about the size and shapes of" black girls butts "and what they were good for, she also offered to give the score girl a phone number to where she could hear racist remarks about blacks. for me this is pretty sick had i not been privy i would not have believe it, it was however reported to another ccs official who swore up and down he would handle it with kevin but somehow i don't think it will with all the others around when this happened who remained silent this may be the kind of talk that is more common than we know. I'm all for freedom of speech and people haveing to ability to like or dislike whom they choose , but when in an offiial capacity if you really feel like that have the common sense to sit down somewhere and pour yourself a big old cup of shut the fuck up!

'

'

'

Jeff

Pick up the phone. 
Dial 1-817-246-1127
Ask for Kevin (if he doesn't answer)
Explain the situation to him...

Kevin and Nancy are the only people who can resolve this issue. 

I'm not saying you can't discuss it here, but it's not going to do anyone any good.  If you truly want to resolve it, pick up the phone.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

CCS

gsxrpilot,

Please call me and let me know who you are talking about. Both the offending official and the one you spoke to. I am not putting up with either action and I want someone to just tell me the truth, the whole truth with names and times,  so I can handle it.

Thank you in advance.
Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127

Apriliapilot

no problem, on way out door will call in am.

Jeff

We have locked this thread for the time being until the issue has been resolved. We in no way condone raciscm. This is a hot button issue, and as such, would like to give the CCS administation time to deal with this in a professional manner. Thank you
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest