21 (61.8%)
Not enough categories
0 (0%)
Just right/don't care
13 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Jeff

Eddie,

I need to talk to some of the developers to see how I can do this.  I thought this functionality was available in the package, but it is not.  So for now, we're pretty much stuck as is.

I can move boards around (make them a child of another board, etc) or delete them, but to move the posts and then delete the board is a different story...

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Jeff

Nevermind Eddie.  I found a way to do it and am doing it now.
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Yeah, I like that I can see all of the categories on my screen at one time without havving to scroll down.  :thumb:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

ekraft84

I think that's much better.   :thumb:

:cheers:
Eddie Kraft - #48
Witchkraft Racing
Honda East Racing - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: spyderchick on October 05, 2006, 09:52:26 AM
Yeah, I like that I can see all of the categories on my screen at one time without havving to scroll down.  :thumb:

Well buy a second monitor and mount it below the other one and then use a dual screen with the top of the screen on teh top and the bottom on the bottom. :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

spyderchick

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on October 05, 2006, 01:42:59 PM
Well buy a second monitor and mount it below the other one and then use a dual screen with the top of the screen on teh top and the bottom on the bottom. :biggrin:

Ok, I'm already geeky enough, but I have no use for dual screen, and it would take up valuable desktop space reserved for my paper mess! :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: spyderchick on October 05, 2006, 02:09:54 PM
Ok, I'm already geeky enough, but I have no use for dual screen, and it would take up valuable desktop space reserved for my paper mess! :biggrin:

But I have 5 computers (6 if you count Apples as computers:biggrin). 1 Win98, 1 linux (server), 1 XP Home/linux, 1 XP home (lappy), 1 XP Pro/Vista (test rig). How much more geeky can you get having your own server? :lol:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

spyderchick

I do not have my own server, but I built or modified 4 computers last year, 2 for myself, and I do not want to do that again any time soon. (No matter how geeky I claim to be)  :biggrin:

Besides. I only have so much time for nerdy persuits.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Woofentino Pugrossi

I lost count on how many I built or modded. Next project is to get a server rack. Would be cool to set up a rendering farm to play with animation.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

GSXR RACER MIKE

In 2007 AMD will have quad core processor chips and they are developing a new motherboard with ASUS that will have dual processor chips on 1 board! They are going to have 2 full banks of RAM and reportedly an entirely new layout for the PCI-Express slots. I already have a PCI-Express Motherboard with a factory overclocked XFX Geforce 7800 GTX graphics card that can be run in SLI mode if I chose to purchase another identical Graphics card, I also have 2 OCZ 1 Gigabyte low latency RAM sticks for a total of 2 Gig's of gaming RAM (can go up to 4 Gig's). This thing will already play anything I throw at it without a hiccup - what the hell would you do with 8 processors, 4 PCI-Express Graphics boards run in tandem SLI mode, and 8 Gig's of RAM on 1 motherboard all run by a 1 Kilowatt Power supply!?  :wtf:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on October 06, 2006, 10:25:22 PM
- what the hell would you do with 8 processors, 4 PCI-Express Graphics boards run in tandem SLI mode, and 8 Gig's of RAM on 1 motherboard all run by a 1 Kilowatt Power supply!?  :wtf:

One hell of a game of solitaire. :lmao:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141