News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I am convinced that my racing friends are trying to kill me!

Started by Xian_13, July 23, 2006, 09:58:55 PM

Protein Filled

Huh? Hey Jeremy... put down the crackpipe before you post!

Quote from: jer271 on July 24, 2006, 10:14:52 PM
YA Edgar listen too Jeff  :ass:
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: Xian_13 on July 23, 2006, 09:58:55 PM
First off, your racing friends encourage you to drive all night long with little to no sleep.
You were already in the process of doing that the night I met you.  I take no blame there.
Once you get to the track, they hand you beer after beer, only resulting in nasty hangovers the next day.
You handed me the first beer.  Once you opened the floodgates, it was up to you to sink or swim....
Out on the track... Your best friend in the world... now won't give up one inch of asphalt! If you try to take it... They will fight you for it, with all their might.
My religion will not allow me to be beaten by an athiest.
In the off chance you should crash... These so called friends, sit up all night helping you get your bike back together. Just so they can put you back out on the track the next day.
Without a full field, someone loses out on contingency money....
Quote from: Xian_13 on July 23, 2006, 09:58:55 PMIn the worst cases... After a back wreck, they wait for the perfect moment when you need your track fix... And they get you back out on the bike as soon as possible.
OK, guilty as charged.  Sorry.

Looked like you were starting to get your fangs back this weekend, X.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Jeff

Quote from: Xian_13 on July 24, 2006, 10:07:31 PM
Crashed on Cold Tires?
Man thats a lame excuse. You crashed because you did something on the bike, that just happened to have cold tires.

LOL... I did...  I tried to make the 1st right hand turn at Gateway in the morning on new tires.  The bike didn't like it much...

A friend of mine, has done me a favor...
To help me get out on the bike, even though I am still battered and bruised.
I was trying to thank him and all my friend for being behind me.
I guess your opinions are much more important then that.

That's cool.  I have no issue with it.  The racing community is a fantastic one to be a part of and is filled with some of the best people I've ever met in my life.  My opinion is worth no more or less than anyone else's.

Next time I try to be entertaining...
Delete my post... or edit it to your own flavor.

XIII

I won't delete it or modify it.  It's your post.  I also have no desire for you to change it.  If you have a desire to change it, that's up to you. 

It seems I'm the odd man out for the way I interpreted the post and responded to it.  I knew you meant to be humorous, but read a bit more than perhaps I should have into it. 
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

jer271

Well its about time u reply,  Ive been making fun of your imagrant ass as much as possible, i thought u moved back too south america.

EM JAY

Quote from: msbrit1 on July 24, 2006, 08:39:24 PM
Xian if you find someone to adopt you ask them if they want a 19yo brunette daughter too..

I'd be willing to adopt a 19yo brunette.   :biggrin:   Do I have to adopt Xian too????  Package deal only?   :banghead:
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

Burt Munro

Mike,

I think it is a package deal - but not with Xian.....  The package she was talking about was a 19 y.o. brunette that comes as a package with a fiancee!  :kissy:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

G-reg

Quote from: EM JAY on July 26, 2006, 12:34:55 PM
 I'd be willing to adopt a 19yo brunette.   :biggrin:   Do I have to adopt Xian too????  Package deal only?   :banghead:

Getting ideas from Woody Allen? 
--Greg
MW EX#84

msbrit1

Yes the boy comes too...he's part of the package.  I'm talkin a Dad who wants his daughter to become an AMA racer and wants to foot the bill while hes doing it.  Instead of my dad who's gonna kill me when he finds out about my trackday/bike/wanna race thing I have going.

EM JAY

Quote from: Burt Munro on July 26, 2006, 01:06:18 PM
Mike,

I think it is a package deal - but not with Xian.....  The package she was talking about was a 19 y.o. brunette that comes as a package with a fiancee!  :kissy:
I was making no insinuations (how the hell is that spelled?) towards anyone inparticular.   :thumb:  Come to think of it I'd prefer a blonde...I think they're easier to trane.... :spank:  :lmao:
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

msbrit1

That's a big word for you Em Kay, insinuations.  (I think but I suck at spelling.) And blondes have more fun but Brunettes do it better :)

Xian_13

Em Jay..
Isn't a 19 y/o a bit to old for  you?

Blondes??? Brunettes?...
As long as they can Dance!...                                      And are insanely Pyscho...

XIII

CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

K3 Chris Onwiler

Actually, they call him Em Gay, and he trolls for dates at Boys R Us!

Out of shame and pity for Em Gay's preference, (Not that there's anything WRONG with it![Seinfeld reference!])I volunteer to take up any slack in the 20-30 year old girl department.  Wouldn't want those young dollies to be without an ogling old man to make fun of!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com