Yo! Timmahyyyyy (Temme)

Started by Jeff, July 19, 2006, 02:48:12 PM

Team_Serpent

Thanks Eddie - Bike is fine, could've picked it up and finished the race - only... well my arm didn't seem to want to coroperate at the time  :wah:

Hope your season is going well.

ekraft84

I need you guys at the track to help show me around a little.  :)

It'd be nice to hang out with you guys though.  Once you get back in action, let us know - we should try to do a race weekend together.  A track day if nothing else as the season winds down in September/October even ..

Eddie Kraft - #48
Witchkraft Racing
Honda East Racing - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia

Johnson

Jason,

Sorry to hear about your dog......that really sucks man hang in there and heal up quick. Always bad to see friends get hurt, unfortunately way too much of that this year.

We're thinkin about you buddy,

Ryan J.

Rostrum Racing

Team_Serpent

Eddie,

Sounds like a good time, I'll let you know when I'm ready to get back at it.

Thanks Ryan, hey do me a favor this coming weekend - kick some ass! I need someone to steal some points  :thumb:

jeffrop

Jason,
Sorry to hear about your injury dude! Where the hell have you been?? You decide it was too much trouble playin in Mongo's sandbox or what?!? Heal up quick!

Jeffrey Agnes #7 Expert

AGNESRACING.com | Andrew Swenson Design.com | CRG | Drippinwet.com | Dynojet | GPR | Graves |  LPUSA |  | Michelin | Pitbull | SIDI | Spiegler | Spyderleatherworks | STT | Trackside Racer Supply | Vesrah | Vortex | Woodcraft | 35Motorsports

Team_Serpent

Quote from: jeffrop on July 24, 2006, 09:03:09 PM
Jason,
Sorry to hear about your injury dude! Where the hell have you been?? You decide it was too much trouble playin in Mongo's sandbox or what?!? Heal up quick!

Hey Jeff!

Good to hear from you, hope all is well.  Sure do miss all my friends from the other play ground and the sand was always great in Mongo's sandbox - just wish it was'nt so far away.  I've been playing closer to home this year and making some new friends.

To be honest I think the competition here in the 600 class runs a little deeper than over there so it's been a really fun and challenging year so far.

Hope your season has been a good one and that our paths will cross again soon.  Tell everyone I said Hi and wish them the best.

Thanks for the kind words,
Jason

K3 Chris Onwiler

Jason, Brian says you're already second-guessing the doctors.  Don't make me come over there and arm-wrestle you....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Team_Serpent

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on July 25, 2006, 07:22:57 PM
Jason, Brian says you're already second-guessing the doctors.  Don't make me come over there and arm-wrestle you....

Don't know if I'd call it second guessing - just a little home remedy rehab  :boink:

Oh - also incorporating some of Haga's training regiment into my rehab program - sex for ten minutes everyday :kissy: I told my wife I really think it's helping  :biggrin:

Jeff

Quote from: Team_Serpent on July 26, 2006, 10:46:29 AM
Oh - also incorporating some of Haga's training regiment into my rehab program - sex for ten minutes everyday :kissy: I told my wife I really think it's helping  :biggrin:

But you're done by the time she gets home right?
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Quote from: Jeff on July 26, 2006, 11:04:13 AM
But you're done by the time she gets home right?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jason, don't be too rigorous with the Physical Therapy.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

G2G racing

Heal up quickly Jason.  How is the new gig going.  (work)

Team_Serpent