News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Yo! Timmahyyyyy (Temme)

Started by Jeff, July 19, 2006, 02:48:12 PM

Jeff

Jason, what gives?  Busted right arm?!?  say it ain't so!  How long are you down for?

Man, I'm so sorry...  you've got such a great run going that it would suck to have it ended at this point...

Heal fast man.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Spooner

Oh man!  Sorry to hear that!

-Nick
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

K3 Chris Onwiler

I called and asked Jason to come over and help me move a refrigerator.  He said no.  Some kinda friend HE is....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Team_Serpent

hey guys,

Yep sorry to say it myself but - last weekend was just not a good one for me. Saturday - in the first race (mwgp) I suffered a broken humorus (which by the way is not funny).  It's got about three breaks near/at the head/neck and ball - shoulder area. Very painful, I've broken a few bones in my day but this is by far the most painful break I've suffered.

On top of that I feel terrible about Andy and Brian going down trying to avoid me.

On Sunday I had to put our 12 year old Black Lab down. My wife and daughter took it pretty hard... heck we all did - We really loved that dog. I couldn't carry her with my arm busted up so my brother helped out. I really appreciated his help but I'm still mad at myself for not being able to be the one to take care of her at the end.

I don't know how long I'll be out. They can't cast it and feel it's best not to operate - just monitor the healing through weekly x-rays. I'm going to do everything in my power to return asap - but I'm sure it will be a while.

Typing is tough with one hand - do you know how hard ctl+alt+del is with only your left hand?

Good luck to you all in the upcoming events, I'll miss being there. Hope to see you soon!   

TommyG

Heal up fast buddy. And the best bet to heal the pain of a lost pet is a new baby puppy!! :thumb:

Jeff

wow...  that was a rough weekend.

Glad to hear you're gonna recover, despite the pain and hit to the season.  I hear you about typing.  I only had about 2 weeks of left-handed typing and mouse moving (while I'm right handed) when my right wrist was messed up.  I did kinda get used to the mouse, but typing just sucked...

Just drop the punctuation, caps and stop correcting the spelling errors!  :-) it goes much quicker...  That's what K3 does right?
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Jeff

Quote from: TommyG on July 20, 2006, 01:10:11 PM
And the best bet to heal the pain of a lost pet is a new baby puppy!! :thumb:

Or humor!

When the above action was taken on some sitcom I saw years ago, the wife flipped out and said "how do you think this would make things better?!?!  When your father died, did I bring another fat abusive alcoholic home for you!?!?!"
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Burt Munro

Jason,

Sorry to hear your rough weekend got tougher when you got home.  Not that any injury is good, but when I saw your arm in a sling Saturday I was hoping it was "only" a separated shoulder or collarbone injury.

You may want to sit down with K3 so he can give you some tips on one handed typing. I have no idea why, but I've heard he's had hours and hours of practice.  And for some reason he types better with all the lights out!   :lmao:

Heal quick!

Rick
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

K3 Chris Onwiler

You know Jason, I really didn't care that you got hurt.  But the dog?  THAT breaks my heart!

Hang in there man.  It's gotta get better.  And just for the record, they're throwing away perfectly good dogs over at the shelter every damn day....

Call me if you need anything.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Team_Serpent

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on July 20, 2006, 09:09:26 PMYou know Jason, I really didn't care that you got hurt.  But the dog?  THAT breaks my heart!

You're such a softy  ::)

ekraft84

Hey Jason,

Sorry to hear about your crash.  Hope you heal up quick.  How's the bike?  If nothing else, hopefully it's not too much work to get back together.

And I definitely understand the dog thing.  We had to lay our boxer, Tyler down not long ago.  One of the toughest things we had to do, as that pooch was part of our family.

Hope to see you and your dad back out there soon,

- Eddie (and Joe)
Eddie Kraft - #48
Witchkraft Racing
Honda East Racing - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia