amature or expert

Started by jer271, July 08, 2006, 07:10:03 PM

jer271

:lmao:,  if only i was a candyass like LT I would get the hot chicks  :boink:

jer271

Benji the smite war is on btw

lil_thorny

FK,
I cannot help the fact that my a$$ is like candy...but why fight it when most chicks dig candy!

SD,
If it is anything like the nights spent with Edgar...woah...I will truly be changed forever!

LT

Protein Filled

I heard some stories about Fatkid, his girlfriend and some 12 inch apparatus that I don't think need to be brought up in a public forum!  :spank:

Now Benji, I am flattered that you remembered... I thought that fiance of yours had erased your memory! BTW, how is my girl? Tell her I said hi!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

jer271

Benji we can swear on here now, so you don have too put on the thread A$$ you can use ASS or if you like I can use a word in a sentence Like " U like too tap Edgars Candy ASS "

another thing you can do is this "Fuck Off bitch  :finger:"

luv ya FATKID

jer271

Edagr she is sitting right next to me and saw that, your gonna get a phone call!

Protein Filled

Oh, that's right. I forgot, she told me that story and then asked me to keep it private... Oops. That's OK, no one reads this board anyways!  :biggrin:
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

jer271

lil_thorny

I forgot how childish you all are.

I do not use profanity because I am a gentleman.

TommyG

Quote from: lil_thorny on August 01, 2006, 10:40:56 AM
Oh Fat Kid....

Sticks and stones... but my future wife is hot!

:spank:

LT
Ahhh young grasshopper....don`t you know there`s a 67% chance in America that she`s also your future hot EX wife!! :kicknuts:

jer271

TommyG  :lmao:

Benji go pound sand on the gentlemen crap, you where probably out buying your future wife tampons while me and Edager where @ Figlios last night, and thats the only reason your pussy, pretty boy ass has such a hot "future Wife" and couldnt make dinner with your friends.  I guess you have too look out for your future because youre getting old and soon you wont be able to get hot women so  :cheers: and FAHQ

Tha Luvable FATKID  :ass:

Protein Filled

Yeah, it's a shame he wasn't there to watch your mental breakdown that you were getting old, way too slow and that your girlfriend may be leaving you soon!

Quote from: jer271 on August 03, 2006, 11:41:50 AM
TommyG  :lmao:

Benji go pound sand on the gentlemen crap, you where probably out buying your future wife tampons while me and Edager where @ Figlios last night, and thats the only reason your pussy, pretty boy ass has such a hot "future Wife" and couldnt make dinner with your friends.  I guess you have too look out for your future because youre getting old and soon you wont be able to get hot women so  :cheers: and FAHQ

Tha Luvable FATKID  :ass: