amature or expert

Started by jer271, July 08, 2006, 07:10:03 PM

IBFrank

Come on Jer, your use the grand daddy of em' all on here- THE 'C' WORD!!!

jer271

Who Me, Anyways I went down to 4&6 today and My motor is done and in my garage. So ill be unretiring @ Blackhawk in 2 weeks.

EX#996

Going back to amatuer, huh? 

Pussies.   :finger:

Paul
Paul and Dawn Buxton

catman

LOvin all this -its real entertainment-dont stop!............where've i heard that b4?

EM JAY

Quote from: jer271 on August 04, 2006, 09:06:46 PM
Who Me, Anyways I went down to 4&6 today and My motor is done and in my garage. So ill be unretiring @ Blackhawk in 2 weeks.
Baahah...When I first read it I though you said "URINATING" @ Blackhawk in 2 weeks...   :wtf:
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

jer271

Shit if you cant have fun starting threads and slap happy comments like this, What can ya have,  see yall at Blackhawk- with my white plate.

BTW Edgar are you gonna get your balls out of the safe and race or is Tommy gonna keep them in there for now so he has a tire bitch.

Jer 271

Protein Filled

Bring it, bitch! I am kicking your ass on my new toy next BHF!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

jer271

lil_thorny

Jesus PJ ....been working out much?  :wtf:

I would rather see your ass  :ass: instead of your man boobs! When were you gonna tell me that you finally got the sex change?

FK,
Did I not tell you to STFU!? I am tired of all your lies!

- LT

Super Dave

You could look that too, stickman, if you picked up a couple packages of roofing materials... 8)
Super Dave

IBFrank

Mc Donalds shakes and cigerettes, thats my tips to a 405lb bench press/550lb squat, and eat at the Y as much as possible  :boink: Oh, n Benji, being in love makes you lose weight, usually about whatever a GSXR weighs  :ass: