News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Confusion about Pacific schedule

Started by Sketchy_RC, January 11, 2003, 07:14:51 PM

Sketchy_RC

In RR World mag the tentative dates for the Pacific CCS races it included an April 5th and 6th race at Thunder Hill. But when I received my newsletter it stated that the race is actually in Las Vegas on the 4th and 5th. Which would be fine except that is a friday and Saturday. So is the race in Vegas or T-Hill? And if the race is in Vegas is it on the 4th and 5th or 5th and 6th? Thank you.

Decreasing_Dave

I'll go out on a limb here.

I saw the same thing with the SW schedule and freaked....initially.  The fact is, they have to submit that info to RRW or any other mag WAYYYY in advance in order to make that issue.

That was the FIRST tenative schedule that was posted in RRW.  Stay tuned, there's apparently more to come. ;D

mikeyjudkins

According to Thunderhill's online schedule, April 4-5 is NOT a CCS weekend. There are only two T-Hill dates reserved by CCS which is the Aug 16-17 weekend and Oct 4-5 weekend. So it would seem that the April date got canceled. When are they going to post the REAL 2003 schedule?!

BTW, this is my first post on this board. I usually lurk at bayarearidersforum.com.  Out of Santa Cruz, Calif. Hi all!

MJ

mstingray

Eric Kelcher

Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition