Lockhart Phillips Trackday/Sat practice

Started by dryheat, January 10, 2003, 10:11:30 AM

dryheat

As a lurker for a while on the board, I was gonna wait to see if CCS got the information out there, but I haven't seen day schedules yet. Let alone our SW schedule has yet to be finalized. So,  I've got a few questions.

Since the track day has been moved from Friday to Sat. and will be run 8am-2pm and the endurance races will begin after that. When will practice take place or will we have to pay $100 to have a practice on Saturday.

Does anyone know when the SW region will be finalized? Does anyone know when daily schedule of events will be released? Just curious. The SW region is starting up in 3 weeks and I'm just trying to coordinate travel, hotels etc.

:patrick
#93 SW AM

P.S. - I do appreciate the hard work you guys and gals do at CCS as it must be a huge undertaking to coordinate all the regions and tracks. Good on you and this board rocks. Let's race!

Nate R

Im with you here. No one else seems to be worried about this LP Track Day. I don't understand when we get to practice, and how much of a squeeze this will put on the CCS races, as far as time goes.

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

spyderchick

Hi Nate, as far as our region is concerned (MW) the LP days are on either a Thursday or Monday, there are no Saturday LP days scheduled. I could be wrong. If anyone from CCS has the answer, I'm sure there are many who would be interested in the answer.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".