News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

WEGMAN FUND - PLEASE READ THIS!

Started by Jeff, June 19, 2006, 02:32:28 PM

TrophyGal

Any SE or MA riders who have items to donate can bring them to VIR remember .. we'll be holding a "live" silent auction and raffle there this weekend.

EX#996

The Auctions can be found here....

Link

Thanks to all who have donated.  More to come.

Dawn   :thumb:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

msbrit1

I think that should be something that goes on often.  People donate parts or misc things with the money going to Wegman....something that could be done?

JBraun

I was talking to the owner of our local dealer, Cycle City, about Jason and Brad's injuries. He doesn't know either one of these guys at all, and his only involvement in roadracing is the support he gives a few riders in the area.
When I told him about Wegman, he immediately sat down and carved a check for $100.00. Pretty cool.
ASRA/CCS MW #29
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
PIRELLI

LMsports

That is awesome! I'll be getting some contact info from you and doing some business with them to show some appreciation.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Jeff

another email

$100 sent thru web site.

Papa Thiam
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

K3 Chris Onwiler

Can't believe I just found out about this!  I've had some other equally messy stuff going on with other people around me, so I guess I haven't been paying attention.  Man, First X, now Jason!  These are my beer drinking buddies!  SHIT!  Sounds like Brad really got pounded too.  I'm not sure I've met him, but he gets a prayer anyway.
Hey Jeff, can you auction a copy of Highside? Start it at $22, OK?  People are just giving you money, so maybe the guy who feels like giving you the most could get a book out of the deal for his trouble.  It's not much, I know....
Contact me with a shipping address for the winner.
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Jeff

Thanks again to everyone who contributed, no matter what it was.  You all made a difference.

I look forward to the auction and anything else we can do to raise funds here!
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest