News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

WEGMAN FUND - PLEASE READ THIS!

Started by Jeff, June 19, 2006, 02:32:28 PM

Jeff

I was just looking at keeping the items local so we can control the monies.

An open auction (high bidding), I don't know that Alexa's leather cert will go for $210, but in a raffle, it will.  Likewise with the tire warmers that Richard sells for $175.

At the wegman night?  Sure!  Shit, I paid $160 for a $20 shirt for my wife and $190 for a set of pens that Alexa donated.  But not mid-season on the forum, I just don't see that happening...  Maybe I'm wrong.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

BlueRidgePerformance

I think an auction here is a better idea. Works over on the WERA board, no reason it won't here.Might want to hit a couple of the board vendors up.
Kawasaki 650R Endurance Team Owner
2009 Sponsors: Cheetah Race Bodies,,Pitbull,Trackside Racers Supply,Traxxion Dynamics,Vesrah,Woodcraft

GrecianFormula40

Get well soon Jason!
$50 donated.
CCS EX GP #181

tstruyk

makes sense, definately make it available to other racing orgs!  Much better potential to go over on price and more likely to get the funds!

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

weggieman

Since Jeff and Dawn are willing to keep track of this I say keep it here, spread the word and the stuff will sell for good money, don't worry about that.

Pass the word and you'll get plenty of response. Set a time for the bidding to end on each item or group of items. I think group of three or four would work best.

Have the highest bidder make payment to the Wegman Fund. That can be done online by credit card on our site or by personal check via snail mail.  As soon as payment is received, with a shipping address, I will notify the donor to ship the item.

Good luck with this, I'll keep watching and who knows, I may buy something! :thumb:

dicatirider944

Hi, all. This is Stephanie, Brad's girlfriend. Reading all your posts and good wishes literally brings tears to my eyes. You guys are so awesome and we appreciate your prayers and support so much - they are making a difference!! It will be a long recovery for Brad and there is a possibility he will not be able to ride again. He had some surgeries today, which went as well as could be expected, but he did some pretty good damage to his shoulder. We are hoping he will be off the ventilator in the next couple days, which will tell us a lot about the severity of his head injury.

Our thoughts and prayers are also with Jason. I am in Kansas City all week, so I will keep my eyes open for him because I'm sure they are both on the same unit.

I will try to keep checking the Board so I can keep everyone updated. Right now we are taking one day at a time.......  

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Jeff

Okay, give me 1 day to get some pics and set stuff up right.  There will be 3 separate threads for the auctions.  They will be open bidding for 1 week.

Stephanie, thank you for updating the post!  Please make sure you get Gordy's contact info to Brad's family or whoever will be caring for his finances.  And if there is anything ANY of us can do, do not hesitate to ask.  no matter how big or how small.  We'll get it done...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

weggieman

I was just sitting here printing out all the donations and orders coming in for Jason and Brad. I've started a file for each to keep track of the funds and other records.

It's a busy year so far, a bunch of injuries. I don't like seasons like this.

Just read your post Stephanie. please keep us informed on Brad's progress and needs. Our prayers are with him......... and Jason.

Absolute

Sent Today...$100...Also see below...

We received the request from Jeff Kufalk
Kufalk Media LLC and have posted our business donation to the Wegman Fund. We wish all the injured riders a speedy recovery.

Also Absolute Cycle Performance will be donating $2 for each Racer invoice to the wegman fund. From this time on. It is a great foundation for Riders in the unfortunate case of an accident. It is important to mention Your are a racer so it gets counted.

Also for Non-Racers we will be donating $1 frome each invoice.

Roy Cadoo
Owner
Absolute Cycle Performance
AbsoluteCycle.com
1-877-382-9800
SalesAtAbsolute@aol.com
2182 Elizabeth Ave
Rahway NJ 07065

spyderchick

Donated:
One DVD plaver, Norcent, ultra-slim DP312 New and in the box
*Dolby digital output
*On screen menu display
*Remote control
*Compatible with MP3, DVD, CD, CD-R, and CD-RW

Not a high end item, but hey, I have no use for it, so it will go to a good cause.

Here's the link to images
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Pierre - Team PMR

$25 sent from Karly and I.  I know its not much...times are rought right now - but I'm sure every little bit helps!
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

LMsports

Thanks Pierre. You're right, every little bit does help. You've been a good friend and we appreciate your generosity...at any level. Thanks so much.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net