News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Jigmoore's Dad

Started by EX#996, June 17, 2006, 06:52:27 PM

EX#996

Many of you know Brian Moore....

Brian and his dad were riding on Friday when his dad crashed and died as a result of his injuries.  Jig posted this on the WERA board.

Link

Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Dawn

Admin: Fixed the link for ya Dawn.
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Jeff

Not really sure what to say other than I'm very sorry.  Rest in Peace Papa Jig...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

KBOlsen

Condolences and best wishes to Brian and his family.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

tstruyk

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, dont think about the "what if's".  Its good that you where with him, I am sure it comforted him.

condolences from the Struyk family
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

H-man

I'm so sorry for your loss Bri.  My prayers go out to you and your family.

H.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

K3 Chris Onwiler

Jig's dad was one heck of a nice guy.  I found out about this while sitting on the grid at Autobahn, waiting to take a group out for an evening session.  I blinked back a tear, said a little prayer, and dedicated the session to Mr. Moore.  Hopefully he got the message and came along for the ride.
Jig, this has to have broken your heart.  Peace to you, bro.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

jigmoore

Quote from: EX#996 on June 17, 2006, 06:52:27 PM
Many of you know Brian Moore....

Brian and his dad were riding on Friday when his dad crashed and died as a result of his injuries.  Jig posted this on the WERA board.

Link

Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Dawn

Admin: Fixed the link for ya Dawn.

thanks dawn.  didn't see this over here until just now.  i have really appreciated all the calls, pm's, and talks at the track from all you guys.  i count each one of you as a friend during this healing process.  thank you very much.

if you still can, give your dad a call.  tell him you love him.
what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?