Pets

Started by MightyDuc Racing, January 09, 2003, 12:23:42 PM

MightyDuc Racing

Which tracks in Florida can I bring my dog to?
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

sportbikepete

The dog tracks of course, I'll put $5 on yours to show.  ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteThe dog tracks of course, I'll put $5 on yours to show.  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D too funny

MightyDuc Racing

Smart arse...lol...she's a little miniature pinscher...great acceleration, but terrible endurance...LOL!  Can I bring her to Homestead???  I know I can take her to Jennings, not sure about Moroso and Homestead or Daytona.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Jeff

Quoteshe's a little miniature pinscher

Hell, a dog that small?!?!  Take it anywhere.  If anybody says anything, just stuff it in your back pocket, glove compartment, etc...

It's not like it's going to tear someone apart or leave a monster pile of crap somewhere.  And I doubt that she'll make a whole lot of noise :-)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX#996

QuoteHell, a dog that small?!?!  Take it anywhere.  If anybody says anything, just stuff it in your back pocket, glove compartment, etc...

It's not like it's going to tear someone apart or leave a monster pile of crap somewhere.  And I doubt that she'll make a whole lot of noise :-)

We take our litte Marty dog (Rat terrier) to all the tracks in the Midwest.  

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

QuoteHell, a dog that small?!?!  Take it anywhere.  If anybody says anything, just stuff it in your back pocket, glove compartment, etc...

We take our little Marty dog (Rat terrier) to all the tracks in the Midwest.  We make sure that he is well behaved, on a leash, or in the motorhome.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

SliderPhoto

Quote.... I know I can take her to Jennings, not sure about Moroso and Homestead or Daytona.

Might be a problem at Daytona. Maybe try contacting the tracks.

khanson

I know Daytona is out.  I ran into that problem with my dog in October
Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

Bam55

When at Daytona, if you miss your min-pin just look around for one of their standard size cockroaches and they will probably be about the same size. A little tougher to pet though, but they'll eat anything!  :-[

Kevin_Norris

I've never had a problem with my Chow at Daytona, i do keep a low profile and have her tied to the RV out in the parking area. I was not at Daytona in October, did the bust your balls KHansan ?

khanson

No, they were real cool about for the most part.  Just like anything it depends upon which security guard you get.  I had mine on her leash next to the trailer. Security dude came over and said he didn't have problem with it, but other security guys might.  

Low and behold another guy came by later and said I needed to keep the dog out.  I was screwed because I went by myself and was sleeping in my trailer.  I ended up smuggling Gracie in my truck in the morning and leaving her in the cab of my diesel dually with it running all day long.  I just let her out regularly, but it was a pain and wasn't good for the dog either.
Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309