News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

GT Races at CCS event??

Started by Jack_Brock, May 31, 2006, 03:03:17 PM

Jack_Brock

I'm trying to get my entry done for Heartland which will be the only race I am registering direct with CCS, the rest of the races I'm doing are with Track Addix.  Anyway, it looks like the cost is $70 first race, $50 second race, $35 all additional races.  If I enter 4 races(all LW) with one being the GT race, would it be 70, 50, 35, 35 or 70, 70, 50, 35?  Last year the GT race was $70 I thought, but I can't find where it says it this year, so I'm confused.  Thanks to anyone who can shed light on this for me.

Thanks in advance.
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

superspud

Quote from: Jack_Brock on May 31, 2006, 03:03:17 PM
I'm trying to get my entry done for Heartland which will be the only race I am registering direct with CCS, the rest of the races I'm doing are with Track Addix.  Anyway, it looks like the cost is $70 first race, $50 second race, $35 all additional races.  If I enter 4 races(all LW) with one being the GT race, would it be 70, 50, 35, 35 or 70, 70, 50, 35?  Last year the GT race was $70 I thought, but I can't find where it says it this year, so I'm confused.  Thanks to anyone who can shed light on this for me.

Thanks in advance.
I think I saw a thread about this someplace else here.  Last year GT races were purse races.  This year they are not so in that scenario you'd only have to pay $70 for one race unless you raced ULGP as one of your other races.  So w/o ULGP and with four LW races (including a GT) it should be 70, 50, 35, 35.
CCS MW Am #778

Jack_Brock

Thanks Superspud.  The GT races are a good deal for the track time you get then.  Anybody know about transmitter number it ask for on the registration form?  I thought CCS supplied the Transponders.
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

extrakt0r

Quote from: Jack_Brock on May 31, 2006, 03:34:32 PM
Anybody know about transmitter number it ask for on the registration form?  I thought CCS supplied the Transponders.

Leave it blank, they fill it in at the time you register
Mike Simone
CCS/ASRA Great Plains EX #619
www.teamsimoneracing.com

2005 CCS AM Unlimited GP Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperBike Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperSport Champion

superspud

Quote from: Jack_Brock on May 31, 2006, 03:34:32 PM
Thanks Superspud.  The GT races are a good deal for the track time you get then. 
I know they are, that's why I signed up for two of them next weekend.   :thumb:
CCS MW Am #778