News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

!Happy Birthday Tiffiney

Started by adiaz, January 07, 2003, 06:08:33 AM

adiaz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFINEY!!!!!  HAVE A GREAT DAY!

TiffineyIngram

Thank you Amy!!!  There's a reason you're my best friend in the whole wide world!

P.S.--To my secret admirer:  I can't wait to see you in February!

dahustler

QuoteThank you Amy!!!  There's a reason you're my best friend in the whole wide world!

P.S.--To my secret admirer:  I can't wait to see you in February!

Cut that out now!! Tiff. Happy B-day. Hi Amy!!
Dave
David Vaughn
ccs mw ex#27
TrackdayMag.com Racing
Chitown Hustlers

Dawn

<Singing>  Happy Birthday to you - Happy Birthday to you - Happy Birthday dear Tiffineeeeeeeey - Happy Birthday to you!   ;D

Dawn   :)

K3 Chris Onwiler

Happy birthday, baby!  Blow out any candles today?
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Eric Kelcher

Well I didn't get to get on yesterday but Happy B-day honey and I guess there are a few racers out there gunning for the fast transponders. :P
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Dawn

QuoteWell I didn't get to get on yesterday but Happy B-day honey and I guess there are a few racers out there gunning for the fast transponders. :P

What do you mean - fast transponders  ???

We were wishing her a Happy Birthday because she is such a sweetheart to us all.   ;)

TiffineyIngram

Thank you so much everyone!  It really was a great birthday...Eric did well for his first round of birthday with me.  I can't wait to see all of you soon!

Chef

Quote<Singing>  Happy Birthday to you - Happy Birthday to you - Happy Birthday dear Tiffineeeeeeeey - Happy Birthday to you!   ;D

:)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

sportbikepete

Hey Tiff just got home, happy belated B-day!!!!!  :-*  ;)

Thingy

Happy Birthday   :)  I wish that I was still that young.

Now will you call me back? :'(  I know that you are busy.  And I know that I don't have the most important issue in the world.  But, I have been trying to take care of this for 11 months now.  (before you started working for CCS)
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Don't tell anyone, but I am working on a secret device that will move my transponder forward or backward by 1 foot.  It shoud be just what I need to get that last 100th of a second!  (Now I just have to find the other 10 seconds/) ;D

Eric "Did well" for your birthday?  Don't you mean "Gosh, Eric is such a sweety and made my birthday so special!" ???

She's already publicly rating you on a preformance index Eric.  Run while you still can! :o
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com