News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pre-entry for Streets of Willow

Started by gpconcepts, January 06, 2003, 02:11:37 PM

gpconcepts

How do we go about pre-entering for the upcomming race if our license forms were just sent. I would like to assure a descent grid position but have not yet received my 2003 license. Thanks.

Rich

Decreasing_Dave

gpconcepts

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteHmmmm....#99 huh???

Sorry dude, but I could use all the help I can get.
 ;D

I already pre-entered.  I had a license last year, and I had sent in my renewal about 6 days before, so I thought that it wouldn't be a problem if I pre-entered.  I guess I'll find out.

Just go for it. ;D

See you there,
D. Dave

gpconcepts

No worries. If you're camping at the track, look for my trailer....First beer at the end of the day is on me.

Rich

TiffineyIngram

No problem, guys, PLEASE start pre-entering for events...of course, EXCEPT Daytona until we can get the official stuff out.  Streets of Willows' pre-entry cut-off is Friday, January 17th, so please get crackin!

gpconcepts

Faxed mine yesterday. Thanks Tiffiney...and it appears that happy b-day is in order.

Rich

tcchin

How can we pre-enter when the schedule of events (race order) has not been published?

TiffineyIngram

Thank you Rich!
The schedule can be found on a previous thread for the Southwest and Pacific schedule.  Our schedule should be on our website by the end of the week (fingers crossed), but if you don't want to wait, go to roadracingworld.com and look in their December archives for our press release.  Keep in mind all dates are tentative.

Thanks guys!   ;D

Thingy

I think he wants to know the schedule of the races each day.  This is always nice to know.  Also, it is good to know if the schedules will be flip-flopped halfway through the year, etc.  Additionally, will this schedule be the same for all regions?

-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

tcchin

Litespeed

Dave, just keep in mind that no matter how early you register I WILL start in front of you in any of the 2 wave races :).