News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

This forum in now linked...

Started by FormulaUSA, March 28, 2002, 08:05:53 AM

FormulaUSA

You can now get to this site from the 'Fan Forum' section from both the ccsracing.com site, as well as the formulausa/roadrace.com site.  We also have a rotating banner that penetrates all of our Clear Channel Entertainment - Motorsports properties.

Let me know how the traffic increases.  I apologize for the length of time it took to get up, however it takes time when you have so many ladders to climb.  However, the increased awareness and traffic that you will experience will be so worth the time it took to be implemented.

Sincerely  -

Mike Murphy

Admin

Mike,

Great news!  My hope is that the forum helps current racers to get to know each other, and new people access to experienced racers to answer questions and help them get started, or at least learn about, racing!

Shawn

sportbikepete

Admin

Hey, I'm just glad to see Mike making progress! I never doubted for a second. ;)

Speaking of progress...anyway that the "Fan Forum" link on the site can have a "new" or something by it, because before, it didn't lead anywhere, and most people probably won't recheck it.

Shawn