News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Race coverage?

Started by Gixxer124, January 04, 2003, 02:51:53 PM

Speedballer347

Jack, you do a great job and everyone luvs ya :-*
Don't sweat the small stuff ;)

Hey, I wanted to buy some pix from 2001, but there are all off the site...are any still available or are they gone :'(
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

SliderPhoto

QuoteJack, you do a great job and everyone luvs ya :-*
Don't sweat the small stuff ;)

Hey, I wanted to buy some pix from 2001, but there are all off the site...are any still available or are they gone :'(

Thanks again! Next year will be different! I have a lot of plans that are coming together, one is my new trailer that has living quarters so I can spend more time at the track and work on photos and articles on site. I'm really excited!

The 2001 photos are still available, e-mail me with the dates you're interested in and I'll send you links.

Speedballer347

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

EX#996

QuoteThanks again! Next year will be different! I have a lot of plans that are coming together, one is my new trailer that has living quarters so I can spend more time at the track and work on photos and articles on site. I'm really excited!

Too cool....

There is nothing better on a Saturday night, grillin', talkin', and having a few 'refreshments'.   ;)

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

QuoteThanks. I shouldn't have listened to the mediocre feedback I got. You guys deserve the recognition and that's why I wanted to do it and it's still why I want to do it. I have asked for a second chance for next season.

The magazines want race results, top ten in each class, but are interested only in experts. :(

Jack. your articles were outstanding.  Who gave you mediocre feedback?  We could flog them in to submission!  LOL!

Do like you did.  It was well written.  I though you did a great job.  We need the coverage.  You more than covered the bill.
Super Dave