Mini races at Summit???

Started by njracer, April 24, 2006, 11:52:22 PM

njracer

Any chance you can schedule in a mini (nsr, ysr..ect) race for the Summit events like the other org.??

Thanks,

njracer

bmfgsxr

try racing a full sized bike ya midget. ;)

njracer

Quote from: bmfgsxr on April 25, 2006, 12:59:15 PM
try racing a full sized bike ya midget. ;)

Hey skinny....it could be my only chance to take any wood home until I can go play in the F40 class in August.

Come on CCS....add a mini class into the schedule.....PLEASE!!!! ;-)

Simon

The "other series" mini race consisted of three bikes during practice and only one showing up for the actual race. Makes you wonder if it's worth it!
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

njracer

Quote from: Simon on April 25, 2006, 03:29:10 PM
The "other series" mini race consisted of three bikes during practice and only one showing up for the actual race. Makes you wonder if it's worth it!

Well the weather SUCKED for the weekend and my guess is a bunch of people stayed home....I know I stayed home or I would have been out there.

njracer

Mongo

3 during practice?  Where the heck were the other 2?  We actually had 2 riders entered, once of whom was taking riders school on Saturday too, the other pulled out of Sunday's race.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Johnny B

Quote from: njracer on April 25, 2006, 02:15:56 PM
Hey skinny....it could be my only chance to take any wood home until I can go play in the F40 class in August.
Get yourself a moped and run the USCRA's "Screaming 50CC Monsters" class up at Loudon. We're running a 1 hour endurance race for them on Friday, May 19th, concurrent with a 2 hour race for the bigger bikes. Sound like enough excitement for you?

Linky to big picture.
Johnny B. (the other one) ®
Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
http://resthome.50megs.com

njracer

Quote from: Johnny B on April 25, 2006, 11:21:45 PM
Quote from: njracer on April 25, 2006, 02:15:56 PM
Get yourself a moped and run the USCRA's "Screaming 50CC Monsters" class up at Loudon. We're running a 1 hour endurance race for them on Friday, May 19th, concurrent with a 2 hour race for the bigger bikes. Sound like enough excitement for you?

Linky to big picture.

No LRRS races 4 me this year, my Oct wedding is cutting into my 1 trip to NHIS/yr budget.

Johnny B

It isn't LRRS, it's USCRA. Totally different organization. You're just afraid that Mary Branson's gonna kick your ass like she does to her husband and all the rest of the field!  :P
Johnny B. (the other one) ®
Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
http://resthome.50megs.com