News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Workers Needed!! Carolina April 15-16, 2006

Started by TrophyGal, April 05, 2006, 05:59:22 AM

TrophyGal

Corner Workers are needed for Easter weekend at Carolina Motorsports Park, Kershaw SC!

It's been 4yrs since we were at CMP, so drumming up a safety crew has been harder than usual.

Contact Susan James who's been working hard calling and e-mailing everyone on our current worker list.

She's the one who helps with Roebling, VIR, and Barber too, so keep her email handy!

Her email address is:  billytomga@bulloch.net

PJ721

how many are needed? and what would happen if we dont get enough? Is the weekend in jeopardy of being cancelled? Do you think it's because it's Easter weekend along with it being CMP for the low number?
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

TrophyGal

Quotehow many are needed? and what would happen if we dont get enough? Is the weekend in jeopardy of being cancelled? Do you think it's because it's Easter weekend along with it being CMP for the low number?

First of all .. don't panic!  There's NO WAY it's gonna get cancelled.  We have another 10 days or so and I'm sure there'll be enough corner workers.  Just thought I'd put out a message for those who Susan hadn't gotten in touch with yet.

PJ721

panic?...i would never do that!  ;)
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Cornerman

Don't worry! I know my wife and I will be there. I know a few more from Charlotte area might be there too. I hope everyone that comes will have a safe and enjoyable weekend. We haven't been there in a long while. I enjoy working at this track. The weather should be great for racing.( mid to upper 70's)

Glad to get my racing fix. : 8) see ya'll there! :)
 Alex& Crystal

TrophyGal

It'll be great to see you both again, Alex & Crystal, .. it's been a LONG winter!  I'm sure you've responded to Susan already .. she'll be sending me the full list mid-week next week.  SEE YA THERE!  (Alan says hi!)

PJ721

Cornerworkers Rule! thanks for everyone that comes out - without you...we wouldn't be able to have any fun!  ;D
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650