News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2003 Banquet Info/Forms Online

Started by TiffineyIngram, January 02, 2003, 11:26:54 AM

TiffineyIngram

Howdy guys!  The 2003 forms (license application, pre-entry forms, etc) are online at ccsracing.com.  Also, the banquet information has been updated, so please glance at it to confirm your plans.

On another note, please do not register for Daytona yet!  NO PRE-ENTRIES FOR DAYTONA WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE OFFICIAL MAILER GOES OUT IN JANUARY!!!  I've received at least 20 pre-entries already that I'm having to mail back.

ecumike

Hey Tiffiney,
Do we have to send in our sponsor list again for this year or do you guys save it from last year and automatically carry over the list to this year?

Also... how about the contingency awards/payouts/programs... any idea when you guys'll get that info?

Jeff

The link for the banquet info takes me to an Ads page which the server cannot be found.  Can you please let me know if anything has changed for the MW/GL/GP banquet and when/where/how to buy tickets?
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

HandleThis66

hey tiff, i am going to be out of the country until the 8th of feb.  can i get tickets at the door?  i don't really want to pay for the evening and have a delayed flight and not make it.  plus i have some friends and family that are in a similar boat that would like the know the same. or do we have to submit our invite and cash prior to the banquet?  just wondering... :)
thanks tiff - rhiannon

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TiffineyIngram

Howdy y'all!  To answer your questions..
A.  Yes, you will need to resubmit sponsor forms.  We can't carry over sponsors from past seasons.
B.  Rhiannon, yes, you can absolutely pay at the door.  I'll be stationed there for a while that night.

Thanks, guys, can't wait to see you there!

ecumike

Cool, thanks Tiffiney ... got 1 more question, from above... Do you have updated info on the contingency awards/payouts/participants ?

TiffineyIngram

Normally it starts being announced/released around end of Jan and by Daytona the last of the OEMs have put out their schedules. This is what I have seen for last couple of years.

Opps this is Eric not Tiff

spyderchick

Thanks a lot Tiff, now i can relax a little about my plane and trip back.  See you at the banquet!
rhiannon :-*
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteOpps this is Eric not Tiff

But your Gender sign is distinctly feminen.  Eric, what are you not telling us??

Does Tiffiney know???
 ;D

TiffineyIngram

Umm...I didn't know, but believe me, I'll be checking this out before the wedding...