News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Tourist Trophy - The Real Riding Simulator

Started by Jeff, April 04, 2006, 05:46:35 AM

Jeff

QuoteAbout a week and half for RA!!!!!!  

Which brings up my next gripe...

Why can't any AMA tracks be on any of these games?!?  Laguna is popular, but that's it.  Well, let me take that back..  This game also has Sears Point.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteThe selections of bikes are incredible.  There's like 80 to choose from.  The graphics are very good.  Adjustments, body position, etc are top notch.

I just can't get to a 'ultra-real' mode where you fall down over any stupid mistake...  Perhaps I just don't have it optioned right yet...

I can FULL ON brake at max lean angle and not wash the front out.  But then again, I can flip from left to right too fast and end up lowsiding.

Try as I might, I have not yet been able to high-side, but I have looped wheelies and managed stoppies down almost an entire straight.

Perhaps I just need more time.

Set it to pro. Front and rear brakes are separated (square is front, R2 is rear). I've already highsided NUMBEROUS times stepping teh rear out on a 1000RR too far. ;D BTW ya gotta watch some of teh crashes. They are pretty wild ones. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Jeff

I am using Jack's controller pro mode, separated brakes.  Absofuckingloutely awesome....  I've highsided probably 50 times, and they are VERY spectacular.

manual trans, whack the gas in 2nd gear at full lean, then chop it...  Sky-ground-sky-ground.

This game IS very cool...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest