MCRA BIKE RAFFLE for Air Fence!

Started by gonecrazy, March 23, 2006, 05:54:59 PM

gonecrazy

Hello, One of your other board members told me I should post this here and give you guys a shoot at winning this bike. The MCRA is the only local club that puts on trackdays here in St.louis. They are also tring to bring racing back to st.louis by 2007.We will also be having CCS riders clinics,corner worker schools being introduced this year. They are have a Raffle for this 2006 zx6r to help Fund Air fence for gateway. If any of you have been to gateway on a trackday you know that this is a must for riders saftey. So if anyone is interested in purchacing a ticket please email me at gonecrazy954@sbcglobal.net and I can send you my address where to send the money order and self address envolope. Tickets are 10.00 each and the drawing will be after all 1500 tickets are sold or 2 weeks before x-mas, which ever comes first.

tstruyk

I got mine!!   ;D

thanks for posting Tom

more info at www.mcraracing.com  ;)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

gonecrazy

Super Dave

Hey, Tom do you have more details?  Didn't you raffle off a bike last year?
Super Dave

tstruyk

Dave,
there was a TLR raffled not long ago but not through MCRA, that was a private individual that raffled a privately donated bike for help with a family members medical expenses... I dont believe MCRA raffled one last year... could be wrong

Tom is posting this for MCRA here's the info from the site!

QuoteBike is on display at:
S & S Kawasaki
521 HWY 61-67
Crystal City, MO.
636-937-9155
The bike and tickets will also be at various events and functions.

Only $10 for one chance!
Multiple tickets may be purchased to increase your odds!

We will be adding a 2nd, 3rd and maybe even a 4th and 5th place prize as soon as we get the items. This will increase you odds of at least getting your money back! Keep checking back!

Currently tickets can only be purchased at a club meeting, S&S Kawasaki or thru a club member.
If you wish to purchase a ticket(s) by mail contact rgordon01@charter.net with the subject "MCRA BIKERAFFLE".

PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE AIR FENCE FUND

Drawing to be held at the MCRA Christmas Party OR
if we reach the preset number of sales in advance there will be a public announcement
of the early drawing date and place.

Disclaimer: MCRA is a non-profit organization. Proceeds from this bike raffle are solely for the Air Fence Fund. A pre-set number of tickets must be sold to qualify for the bike listed. In the event that there are not enough tickets sold, the raffle will be converted to a 50/50 in which the winner will receive 50% of the funds received. Winner is responsible for any taxes, licensing and fees that may be incurred.

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

spyderchick

My first official act as moderator is to sticky this.

Oooo I feel so...empowered.  ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super Dave

Super Dave

tstruyk

QuoteMy first official act as moderator is to sticky this.

Oooo I feel so...empowered.  ;D

and we didnt even have to ask... you go girl!!
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

gonecrazy

Love944

What an awsome thing for an awsome cause!  I would be in if i was closer, I may just have to buy a ticket, my luck i would win and have to drive out to get the bike!  :wah:

Super Dave

Nice to see you lurking on the board!
Super Dave

Rhun

hey 'love944' if you are unlucky enough to win this bike, I will be happy to deliver, eventually. :)
Able to beat most folks, unless their motor is running.