News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

M. Jordan Racing?

Started by L8brake731, February 26, 2006, 03:54:51 PM

spyderchick

What? We got a WERA like thread over here.! Brian's got a hatin' kinda vibe goin' on. Jeff, Dave and Tommy are trolling, and Suzy has the righteous indignation.

Woohoo! The CCS Forum lives!   :o ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

TommyG

If you could get Dave, Jeff, PJ, and Baker to argue about something you could charge people to view the forum! ;D

BRG

OK, OK, this is going to far. Some people can't control there emotions and take everything they see and read as the truth. I will be nice with my posts on the BBS and just send my hate through direct emails.  ;D

maybe

damico

Nice! Put a little pressure on the guy and he folds like origomy! Now I know what position you take when you and Tommy hang out! :o

This was just to much fun for me to sit out!

Thorny

Suzy Q, You gotta know Baker, He's like a little dog. If you feed him once in a while he's fine, if you feed him to much he just keep coming back at you more  for food then craps all over your stuff. The question is, when do we take him out behide the shop and hit him with a big 4x4 post in the head and put him down for good?  ;D Suzy, haven't you ever heard, "Don't feed the animals?"   ;)

PJ

G 97

QuoteBTW, thanks for bashing me (BRG) on my birthday, you managed to change my good mood for the day.

If no one else will.  I wish you a not so happy birthday then.  I mean since Baker already ruined it and all.  Way to go BRG.
G

Kal

Way to go BRG!!! >:( Your last post just completely wrecked this the day of my daughters wedding!! :( I'm going to call it off and reschedule it because this the day of my daughters wedding was ruined by your careless hurtful posts. :-[ >:(  I'm really upset now and the rest of 2006 is ruined. >:( I'm giving up the internets forever! >:(

BRG

QuoteWay to go BRG!!! >:( Your last post just completely wrecked this the day of my daughters wedding!! :( I'm going to call it off and reschedule it because this the day of my daughters wedding was ruined by your careless hurtful posts. :-[ >:(  I'm really upset now and the rest of 2006 is ruined. >:( I'm giving up the internets forever! >:(

Haa, Now this is really getting funny.  :D ;D :D ;D

BRG

QuoteIf no one else will.  I wish you a not so happy birthday then.  I mean since Baker already ruined it and all.  Way to go BRG.

Garth, I know you can do better.

spyderchick

QuoteNice! Put a little pressure on the guy and he folds like origomy! Now I know what position you take when you and Tommy hang out! :o

This was just to much fun for me to sit out!

Origami...and it would make a very nice B-Day gift if Baker would make some origami for suzy. ;D
Linky
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super Dave

QuoteBaker!!!! Some people that read this crap don`t know we`re all friends!  ::)  Well.....I think you are sexy but I can`t speak for Dave or Jeff!

I can.  I'm very sexy.
 8)
Super Dave

Jeff

Baker ruined Christmas...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest