Super Dave

LOL!

K3...

We all love you...

;D

Want some popcorn?
Super Dave

EM JAY

QuoteThe privateer one will be sporting a GSXR750 with shiny new white plates, and living in constant fear of the moment when I lap his sorry a$$! ;D

LOL!!!  Ok K-3!  The GSXR will only be makin special apperances!  Still on the Sv.  Both will have "shiny new white plates"  :o As for the fear of YOU lapin my a$$....  I believe there are two definitions for "laping"...Isn't that how a dog drinks?  So will you still be laping my a$$?   ;D  

K-3 didn't mention that he gave me bodywork just to make sure that I would have the GSXR out there so he could at least beat SOMEONE....I think I'll let him once just cuz he did give me the bodywork...    :-*
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

cardzilla

QuotePridmore and Rapp are still with the team.

Montez was released and replaced with Jake Holden.

Rapp and Holden are focusing on SStock while Pridmore's focus will be SBK.

Nothing else special going on.

Whatever happened to Jordan saying as long as he was in bike racing that Tez would have a ride?  I mean I don't blame him for replacing him for a factory support team, but does he still sponsor him on a regional level?
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

Super Dave

I suppose we'll have to wait.  Tez hasn't said anything either, so the ball is  either in the air or on the ground.  Does Tez want to race?
Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

It would be cool if he came back...I wasn't in the expert class when Tez was still racing local, I would like to see where he stacks up against the rest of the local guys now.... just my 2 cents
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

wizard

Tez is faster than most people give him credit for

kmf600

QuoteDoes anyone know about what's going on with Michael's Team? :o

The Bulls or Wizards?

rfoan27

Heard something about Blake Young signing with JordanMotorsports as well...

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote K-3 didn't mention that he gave me bodywork just to make sure that I would have the GSXR out there so he could at least beat SOMEONE.... :-*
Crackin' wise, eh?  Just for that, when I'm done bending you over I'll make you sleep in the wet spot....  AGAIN!
 ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Mongo

QuoteHeard something about Blake Young signing with JordanMotorsports as well...

Blake is riding for Grant.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteWe all love you...

;D

Want some popcorn?
Nope.  Too salty for me!   :P
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Suzy

QuoteCrackin' wise, eh?  Just for that, when I'm done bending you over I'll make you sleep in the wet spot....  AGAIN!
 ;D

Wow, are you guys into all that bondage stuff too, your scaring me.  :o ;D