News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Is the WERA board down??

Started by 3rdshiftgixxer, February 19, 2006, 02:03:51 PM

jigmoore

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

dietDrThunder

Quotesup ddt.

Jig, I tried to convince them all that you and I had joined forces and taken over the WERA board and shut it down...then about 4 minutes later it was back up.

I don't think they bought it.

jigmoore

QuoteJig, I tried to convince them all that you and I had joined forces and taken over the WERA board and shut it down...then about 4 minutes later it was back up.

I don't think they bought it.

i felt bad and handed back the controls.

Mongo

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

dietDrThunder

Quotewow.  sad.

[Rockyvoice] *SOB* We got nowhere else to goooo...[/Rockyvoice]

Mongo

QuoteNo no, of course it was intentional. However, I think it's a little over the top to ban me for it...it was meant as half parting shot and half as good-natured ribbing, but whatever. As a mod I would have waited to see if that was the end of it (and it was to be), but hey, it's his sandbox.

What part of shut up did you misunderstand?  I don't bother playing games, there's no point.  I told you to stop, you did not, you went away.  Pretty simple cause and effect.  

Always amazes me when people think they can get into a pissing match with me, I hold all the cards.  Seems kind of idiotic to me.

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

Mongo

Quote[Rockyvoice] *SOB* We got nowhere else to goooo...[/Rockyvoice]

Aww gee I feel so bad for you....

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

dietDrThunder

QuoteWhat part of shut up did you misunderstand?  I don't bother playing games, there's no point.  I told you to stop, you did not, you went away.  Pretty simple cause and effect.  

Always amazes me when people think they can get into a pissing match with me, I hold all the cards.  Seems kind of idiotic to me.

Not for nuthin' but you didn'y say '"shut up" you said "how about you go away the next time you bring it up." I didn't bring it up again, I just said 'yes sir' and you popped me.

Ya, it was a dig a little, but man, it's all in fun...I can't see what got you all bent about it, but like I said, it's obviously your sandbox.

Suzy

Sorry, have to hit ya guys with this, I think anyone who wants to fight will get this, I don't like fighting, and yea, I can use my own advice I'll admit it. LOL!!!! ;D

NOT WORK SAFE

H-man

Quote[Rockyvoice] *SOB* We got nowhere else to goooo...[/Rockyvoice]

See!  There you go again.  Why would you want to spread goo at another place?    ;D
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Mongo

QuoteNot for nuthin' but you didn'y say '"shut up" you said "how about you go away the next time you bring it up." I didn't bring it up again, I just said 'yes sir' and you popped me.

Ya, it was a dig a little, but man, it's all in fun...I can't see what got you all bent about it, but like I said, it's obviously your sandbox.

Oh gee, I'm sorry I used politer terminology and it confused you.  The dig wasn't in fun, it was in stupid and I'm over putting up with the little kid crap.  If you'd like to be disrespectful then you should figure out who's house you're in first.

As for being bent - sorry but none of you are worth the effort it would take to get upset.  But hey, if that makes you feel better as well as whining about it on other boards that's fine by me as long as it's not on mine :)

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

jigmoore

QuoteOh gee, I'm sorry I used politer terminology and it confused you.  The dig wasn't in fun, it was in stupid and I'm over putting up with the little kid crap.  If you'd like to be disrespectful then you should figure out who's house you're in first.

As for being bent - sorry but none of you are worth the effort it would take to get upset.  But hey, if that makes you feel better as well as whining about it on other boards that's fine by me as long as it's not on mine :)

then what are you doing coming over here and bugging him for?  go back home you fat, power hungry, stalker.