Is the WERA board down??

Started by 3rdshiftgixxer, February 19, 2006, 02:03:51 PM

steve_karson

QuoteThis post freaked me out when I saw Jig's picture, took me by surprise. :o ;D

I think maybe that tool, Ohio, who thinks it ok to cheat, may have overloaded the BBS with his lack of integrity.

Super Dave

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Super Dave

Super Dave

QuoteI think maybe that tool, Ohio, who thinks it ok to cheat, may have overloaded the BBS with his lack of integrity.

Really, what did he do?

Puttin' a CB2000F motor in an F4i frame?
Super Dave

steve_karson

lol, no , he just thinks that is was ok for layman to cheat at daytona. He sees no problem with what he did, just that he got busted .

Super Dave

Is Matt Macheeca riding for him?  Seems like he did at the GNF.
Super Dave

Johnny B

QuoteUh, so any clues?  ???
Shut down for upgrades.
Johnny B. (the other one) ®
Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
http://resthome.50megs.com

dietDrThunder

Ya, it's down, but not for updates. When I got banned last week I joined forces with Jig, and we've taken over the data center housing the WERA servers, Mission:Impossible style. We may have not seen eye-to-eye on the BBS, but in exile we are a force to be reckoned with...or something.

We'll be issuing a list of demands shortly (you know...flavors, with or without sprinkles, etc.).

cb186

QuoteYa, it's down, but not for updates. When I got banned last week I joined forces with Jig, and we've taken over the data center housing the WERA servers, Mission:Impossible style. We may have not seen eye-to-eye on the BBS, but in exile we are a force to be reckoned with...or something.

We'll be issuing a list of demands shortly (you know...flavors, with or without sprinkles, etc.).

i didnt know you got banned, i thought you only got the warning. unless of course i missed you pushing the envelope.  ;D
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

dietDrThunder

I did get the warning, to which I replied 'yes sir' and *poof* I was banned.

Go figure.

cb186

QuoteI did get the warning, to which I replied 'yes sir' and *poof* I was banned.

Go figure.

i laughed at the "Yes, Sir" thing when you posted it.  i was gonna PM you about something, but it wouldnt let me, guess i know why. lol.
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

Suzy

WERA board is updated, alls the boards I'm involved in have upgraded.

NOW, if someone can light a fire under Shawns butt, we can get this board upgraded? LOL ;D

Super Dave

QuoteI did get the warning, to which I replied 'yes sir' and *poof* I was banned.

Go figure.

I belive its supposed to be "Sir, yes, sir."

:P  Banned!
Super Dave