News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

new girl here that wants to talk

Started by fox_racer16, December 28, 2002, 09:05:16 PM

ysr612

in our area a ysr is the way to start you could also try a xr100 motard.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Let's get Renee a fake ID and a 250 Ninja! :D  Someone's got to beat Rhiannon! >:(
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

roadracer797

Dawn
You know where my head is at and lets just say imho LET HER RACE. be a hero to her.
Craig
K3 oh by the way I plan on beating up on that little girl Rhiannon this year even if i have to take her out the night before and get her drunk to do it.

K3 Chris Onwiler

K3 oh by the way I plan on beating up on that little girl Rhiannon this year even if i have to take her out the night before and get her drunk to do it.

The sacrifces that you're willing to make.  There's a tear in my eye right now...
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

dave333

QuoteK3 oh by the way I plan on beating up on that little girl Rhiannon this year even if i have to take her out the night before and get her drunk to do it.

So, let me get this straight.  You not only want to be humiliated when she drinks you under the table but then you also want to get thoroughly thrashed the next day on the track?   Lose-Lose, me thinks!  ;D

Dawn

QuoteSo, let me get this straight.  You not only want to be humiliated when she drinks you under the table but then you also want to get thoroughly thrashed the next day on the track?   Lose-Lose, me thinks!  ;D

Whaa Haaa Haaa Haa

Exactly what I was thinking!

Dawn   :)

And guys - don't share your idea's with Renee.  I hear it enough already.   ::)

Eddie#200

Crazy how the starter of this thread is so quiet now. ::)

roadracer797

Ok to set this straight maybe I won't have to get her drunk just have to get a stripper to show her those fake tets and then keep reminding her the next day will give me the advantage to kick her arse.
and yes she will probably humiliate me on Sunday but hey it is the fun of racing that class.

HandleThis66

okay you silly boys...no one is gonna kick my a$$ out there.  i won't let you...unless it's the good kinda way ;)  just kidding you married letches (great word k3).  i probably won't be racing next year, i just lost my ride that i had.  well, back to the drawing board.  but i do like the idea of letting renee out there on a ninja to whoop up on the class, since i won't be reigning my title.  and whatever did happen to the brown haired, brown eyed young'un?  did we scare her off, or was she really a fat 60 year old man?  eeeeewww, you guys wanted to see pictures of old fat men.  okay, just had to peek in since i'm being talked about.  i hand the soapbox to the next taker...  :-* rhiannon

KBOlsen

Rhiannon - say it ain't so!  Hope you can get it all worked out.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

QuoteRhiannon - say it ain't so!  Hope you can get it all worked out.

I agree!

Rhiannon - hopefully you will get a ride for next year.  If not, bring one of you bikes out a few times next year.  Just to keep the guys in line, you know   ;)

Dawn   :D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Rhiannon, dearest Rhiannon.
The thought of you not racing saddens me deeply.  I cannot imagine what racing will be like without you.  Your talent burns like the sun, dazzling those around you.  The CCS will be a mere shell of it's former self without your sparkling spirit to inspire us.  This is truly a dark day

At least I won't have to worry anymore about getting run off the track when I lap you! ;D

PS, If you have the high heels and the bikini, I'll let you be my umbrella girl!