new girl here that wants to talk

Started by fox_racer16, December 28, 2002, 09:05:16 PM

fox_racer16

hey can some one talk to a 16 yr.old brwn hair and same on the eyes girl that loves to race ! ::)

GSXR RACER MIKE

Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Ungwaha

Quote  UH OH, JAIL BAIT!
lmao at that or is the D.O.C.........lmao
Damn I'm slow

bmfgsxr

welcome. do you currently own a bike?

EX#996

Quotehey can some one talk to a 16 yr.old brwn hair and same on the eyes girl that loves to race ! ::)

Hello and welcome to the board.

The only thing that anyone cares about on the BBS is that you like to race.  So spill, what kind of bike do you have any what type of races have you attended?

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

GSXR RACER MIKE

Geeeeeeeez, I was just kidding!  ;D

EX#996

Quote  Geeeeeeeez, I was just kidding!  ;D

Perhaps not.....

Since you don't know who really is on the other end of the keyboard - it may be a 40 year old man on the other end hoping that someone will try and meet her.  You know what happens then.

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Pit_Girl

GSXR RACER MIKE

That's the irony of it, I am almost 33 and have to watch out so much as communicating with someone younger no matter how innocent the intent! At least she listed her age and I know it ahead of time.
   Anyways, I think it is so cool that someone is starting racing at a younger age, I unfortunately didn't start till I was 26 and so wish that I would have known how easy it was to start racing at her age. The motorcycle racing community is something so many will never get to experience, at their loss.
   Welcome aboard (if I can legally say that)!

EX#996

Quote Anyways, I think it is so cool that someone is starting racing at a younger age, I unfortunately didn't start till I was 26 and so wish that I would have known how easy it was to start racing at her age. The motorcycle racing community is something so many will never get to experience, at their loss.

A person who starts racing at a young age needs their parents support to get started.  Our daughter wants to race motorcycles, but the mom in me says no.  I don't know if Paul or I could forgive ourself if anything happened to her on the track.

Since we know that she is a gearhead (its just in the gene's  ;D) we came up with this plan.  When she is 15 she can start drag racing, (bracket racing, street stock).  There she can get used to the demands of racing, the quickness of reflexes that are needed when a person enters into this sport.  Even drag racing can be dangerous, but there we have a five point harness, automatic fire extinguisher, roll cage and only a straight line for her run.  If she does well there, we will look at other options.

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

GSXR RACER MIKE

I bought a 3-wheeler when I was in middle school and learned how to ride the wheels off the thing.That really helped me in the whole leaning off the motorcycle thing cause you must also do this on a 3-wheeler. I think the younger you can instill basic control of a motorized vehicle the more it becomes 'second nature' in the future for them.

EX#996

Quote  I bought a 3-wheeler when I was in middle school and learned how to ride the wheels off the thing.That really helped me in the whole leaning off the motorcycle thing cause you must also do this on a 3-wheeler. I think the younger you can instill basic control of a motorized vehicle the more it becomes 'second nature' in the future for them.

LOL!!!

I think your right.  Renee has a dirt bike that she runs around on, and does pretty good on it.  You never know, she may still be able to convince us to let her ride (she's only 10 now), but she would be starting on a 125 or a 250cc.  Just to keep the speed down and run in smaller classes - or perhaps better yet - a single - if I remember right there were only a few in that class and it is run with the ULW classes.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

ysr612

in our area a ysr is the way to start you could also try a xr100 motard.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Let's get Renee a fake ID and a 250 Ninja! :D  Someone's got to beat Rhiannon! >:(
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

roadracer797

Dawn
You know where my head is at and lets just say imho LET HER RACE. be a hero to her.
Craig
K3 oh by the way I plan on beating up on that little girl Rhiannon this year even if i have to take her out the night before and get her drunk to do it.

K3 Chris Onwiler

K3 oh by the way I plan on beating up on that little girl Rhiannon this year even if i have to take her out the night before and get her drunk to do it.

The sacrifces that you're willing to make.  There's a tear in my eye right now...
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

dave333

QuoteK3 oh by the way I plan on beating up on that little girl Rhiannon this year even if i have to take her out the night before and get her drunk to do it.

So, let me get this straight.  You not only want to be humiliated when she drinks you under the table but then you also want to get thoroughly thrashed the next day on the track?   Lose-Lose, me thinks!  ;D

Dawn

QuoteSo, let me get this straight.  You not only want to be humiliated when she drinks you under the table but then you also want to get thoroughly thrashed the next day on the track?   Lose-Lose, me thinks!  ;D

Whaa Haaa Haaa Haa

Exactly what I was thinking!

Dawn   :)

And guys - don't share your idea's with Renee.  I hear it enough already.   ::)

Eddie#200

Crazy how the starter of this thread is so quiet now. ::)

roadracer797

Ok to set this straight maybe I won't have to get her drunk just have to get a stripper to show her those fake tets and then keep reminding her the next day will give me the advantage to kick her arse.
and yes she will probably humiliate me on Sunday but hey it is the fun of racing that class.

HandleThis66

okay you silly boys...no one is gonna kick my a$$ out there.  i won't let you...unless it's the good kinda way ;)  just kidding you married letches (great word k3).  i probably won't be racing next year, i just lost my ride that i had.  well, back to the drawing board.  but i do like the idea of letting renee out there on a ninja to whoop up on the class, since i won't be reigning my title.  and whatever did happen to the brown haired, brown eyed young'un?  did we scare her off, or was she really a fat 60 year old man?  eeeeewww, you guys wanted to see pictures of old fat men.  okay, just had to peek in since i'm being talked about.  i hand the soapbox to the next taker...  :-* rhiannon

KBOlsen

Rhiannon - say it ain't so!  Hope you can get it all worked out.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

QuoteRhiannon - say it ain't so!  Hope you can get it all worked out.

I agree!

Rhiannon - hopefully you will get a ride for next year.  If not, bring one of you bikes out a few times next year.  Just to keep the guys in line, you know   ;)

Dawn   :D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Rhiannon, dearest Rhiannon.
The thought of you not racing saddens me deeply.  I cannot imagine what racing will be like without you.  Your talent burns like the sun, dazzling those around you.  The CCS will be a mere shell of it's former self without your sparkling spirit to inspire us.  This is truly a dark day

At least I won't have to worry anymore about getting run off the track when I lap you! ;D

PS, If you have the high heels and the bikini, I'll let you be my umbrella girl!

HandleThis66

aye yae yae.  k-3...i said i might not be racing, i never said i won't be at the track next year.  i plan on attending all the race weekends and snarfing a bike off whom will let me ;D.  if i'm not racing tho...of course i'll wear a slinky thong and hi heels, just for you! let's hope i get a ride!!!  thanks kim and dawn, i sure am trying to get things together.  the worst part is, i may not even make it to the banquet >:(.  i have a trip to turkey in a few weeks and my dates have been changed.  i was coming home on the 7th of feb, now it's the 8th of feb!  hope that d@mn plane doesn't break and i make it to chi-town in time for my speech.  or else deano is gonna have to accept my award.  oh noooo!
love - rhiannon :-*