Plates for sale to edgar and ice racing.

Started by chris_chops, December 26, 2002, 11:43:26 AM

chris_chops

Edgar,
    I am sticking with #150 for next year, so my plates are up for auction at the banquet.   I don't know if we'll have time for the deal though as you and chris will be making up for lost time playing Motogp for pink slips in the corner.  Seriously though,  I want to come up for some ice racing on my big husky.  Talked to Tom Mason about it last week.  Did you get your tires screwed together yet?  Let me know when the best weekends to come up are and anyone else reading this,  let's go ice racing up der,eh?
Matt

Protein Filled

he, he, he...funny Matt,

I rather "earn" the plates, you know...but I guess it all depends on how much you will pay me to ride with your single digit number ;D ;D ;D

Hey, my ice bike is ready to go. We are going out this weekend. I am not sure when the best time for you to come up would be, but hey, the lakes are ready, we are ready, what else do we need. I can go out anytime, so just give us an idea on when you can come to town. One of the things Tommy likes to do is when the Supercross comes to town, he brings some of them guys out to go ice riding. It's real cool and you get to ice ride with some cool people.  :)

Another plan that we have in place is that we are going to go to Jesse Janisch's house and ride there sometime during the winter so we can teach him how to ride fast. I am not exactly sure when we will go, but you could meet us there too.

slide...grip....slide...grip...oh yeah!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

.   I don't know if we'll have time for the deal though as you and chris will be making up for lost time playing Motogp for pink slips in the corner.

FULL CONTACT MotoGP. ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com