News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Quick guide to cornerworking

Started by Suzy, January 20, 2006, 02:57:41 AM

Suzy

I thought it would be good to give anyone who wants to work a head start for knowledge of flags and hand signals. I realize we may not use all of this, but it's good to know them. NOTE: This will be changed once I get our new one.

EmerWil

a deer flag?  :o

some of those hand signals are a little different...everything else seems to be pretty consistant to the way we train our workers at MARRC.

A deer flag??  that's funny to me...

Burt Munro

Wait till you see the one for "Bears playing cellos on your left ahead"   ;D ;D

Or how about a flag for this:

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Suzy

QuoteA deer flag??  that's funny to me...

Yea it is, but at BHF we need that one and a Groundhog flag too, they like to make camp right next to the track, I've seen em, they're huge, and they just watch the bikes go by and eat, I'm convinced they have a underground tunnel that runs from corner 3 to corner 6.

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteYea it is, but at BHF we need that one and a Groundhog flag too, they like to make camp right next to the track, I've seen em, they're huge, and they just watch the bikes go by and eat, I'm convinced they have a underground tunnel that runs from corner 3 to corner 6.

Add in turtle, fox, geese and turkey flags. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Mike152W

Looks like the AFM turnworker handout. Yes we use a deer flag. There used to be a big problem with deer at Sears Point (Infineon) out here in California. There has been some improvments done to the track including removing the trees and bushes that the deer used to hide in. Now the only problems are rabbits and coyotes.

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteLooks like the AFM turnworker handout. Yes we use a deer flag. There used to be a big problem with deer at Sears Point (Infineon) out here in California. There has been some improvments done to the track including removing the trees and bushes that the deer used to hide in. Now the only problems are rabbits and coyotes.

Deer are fun to dodge with a Formula Continental. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod