TTR XMAS

Started by YTAK_Racing, December 25, 2002, 12:08:45 PM

YTAK_Racing

I bought my girlfriends son, age 11 a TTR 90 for Christmas. 7:45am Christmas morning, there in front of the tree sat the blue & white dream of all 11 year old boys.

1 hour later as he played his new XBOX game and my girlfriends and her parents sat around playing some board game, I decided to "test Ride" the TTR. With 2" of fresh snow on the ground I fired up the bike.

Riding wheelies a generally hot dogging around the back yard I low sided going into turn 3.  I came back in the house without anyone knowing a thing.

WTB:  Front brake lever for a 2002 TTR 90  ;D

YTAK

chris_chops

Nice going, buddy! :o   Did turn #3 have enough runoff?  I hope so, because I begged organisers to move that trampoline back another 15 feet.  Did Kwak force you into the marbles with the lawn-boy or what?  By the way, take a look at the merry christmas thread again!

TreyBone

EX#996

QuoteRiding wheelies a generally hot dogging around the back yard I low sided going into turn 3.  I came back in the house without anyone knowing a thing.

YTAK

LOL..!!!!!

Sounds like something Paul would do!  Whenever Paul takes out Renee's CR80, Renee says:  "Dad, if you break it, you'll have to fix it."

Way to show him how it's done.   ;D

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZDeSioux

QuoteRiding wheelies a generally hot dogging around the back yard I low sided going into turn 3.  I came back in the house without anyone knowing a thing.

YTAK

turn 3 is around the trampoline. Just be happy that you didn't hit it and break something you old bastard. Merry Christmas!

TZDeSioux

By the way.. I cannot believe you bought Brian a TTR. What does Gina think about all this?