News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Saying THANK YOU goes a LONG way!

Started by TrophyGal, January 15, 2006, 03:38:43 AM

TrophyGal

As you get ready to begin the new racing season, don't forget to thank your sponsors from last year! This simple gesture is often overlooked.  Don't take your sponsors for granted!

Make personal visits to each of your sponsors from last year .. shake their hand .. tell them how much you love racing as well as how much you appreciate their support .. talk to them about your future plans, goals and dreams. Present them a "thank you" gift.

Finally, ask if they'll do the same (or more) for this year. This is the real reason for your visit, isn't it?

A few gift suggestions ..
  • Framed, autographed photographs (podium shots, you and your bike on-track, paddock shots etc.)
  • Plaques customized with personal engraving (with or without photographs mounted)
  • Duplicate championship trophies
I encourage you to use your local frame and trophy shops for standard items that do not require logos.

For anything that requires the "official" CCS, FormulaUSA, NRRS, NASB logos, you'll need to buy from A & J Recognition. We have the records dating back to the beginning ( 1988 ) and can make duplicates of nearly everything CCS has ever awarded. In addition, we own the copyright for the custom CCS National Champion and the Region Champion trophies, so you won't find them anywhere else.

Write, email or call us for more information.

Jeanne Muse .. your "Trophy Gal"  ;)
A & J Recognition
159 Weston Rd
Arden NC 28704
Phone:  828-684-0195
email: jwmuse@earthlink.net

Rick Beggs

especialy do not assume that just because you were sponsored last year, you have the same deal this year, check it out, do your homework, did you live up to promises you made last year?
did you send them the framed pic?
did you contact them for anything other than a discount on parts?
did you even tell them how you did?
RICK BEGGS
RnRCycles VPLubricants TuckerPowerSports FullSpectrumPower MotoLiberty RSTaichi AraiHelmet EBCBrakes EvansCoolant EVS DIDChains MaacoSterling ArmourBodies LextekMotorcycle WoolichRacing Woodcraft JTSprockets ZeroGravityRacing PitBull Lapking ChickenHawk PodiumMotorsportsPirelli

K3 Chris Onwiler

I gave a duplicate championship trophy to my friend and assistant mechanic after a horrible year of late night engine swaps and frame changes in the garage.  I never could have made all the rounds without his help.  He damn well earned it, so I was proud to give it to him.
That was in 2003.  The trophy STILL sits in the place of honor ABOVE his car racing trophies in his den.  Never underestimate the power of thanks.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

TrophyGal

Good points, Rick .. and great comments, Chris!

I do this all year long .. not just limited to banquet trophies.  Some of you have even ordered duplicate plaques of every race win during the year!

Do you think I need a website dedicated to CCS trophies?

Suzy

I say Thanks to you TrophyGal, the trophys are great.  ;D

Probably would not be a bad idea to start your own site.