News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Anyone else see their license fee credited?

Started by WebCrush, January 09, 2006, 05:53:09 PM

Mongo

QuoteCCS, I spoke with Eric this morning.  He confirmed that they charged it but reversed it later in the week.

And?  You have GOT to be faking this....  

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Mongo

At this point I would like to not that I love the replacement phrases :D

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

WebCrush

QuoteAnd?  You have GOT to be faking this....  

Faking what?  Eric said this morning he had no idea why it was reversed.

LRRS denied me a license months ago, this wasn't LRRS I was dealing with.

Fwiw, LRRS doesn't use the CCS rulebook, they have their own.

Mongo

I know that they have their own rules.  But what license do they use?

I ahve to admit I am in awe of you Adam.  I have never seen such dedication before.

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

WebCrush

Loudon licenses are sent to the LRRS, not CCS.  If you send in a appilcation for an LRRS license to CCS, they will send it back.

And tell me--if someone is never introduced as an official, doesn't wear ANY clothing identifying him as an official, is not listed as an official anywhere--how is anyone supposed to know he IS an official.  The person in question I've never even met before, other than seeing him riding around at nite on an unsafe xr100 with a pair of bull horns on the front.

Mongo

LOL - maybe you should have a little more respect for everyone....  

Ever wonder why so many bad things happen to you and why they are ALWAYS someone elses fault?

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

Mongo

Oh, and evidently if YOU send a license app to CCS they send it back too ;)

Goodnight, I'll swing by tomorrow if I have time to see if reality has reared it's ugly head.

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

Mongo

QuoteAnd tell me--if someone is never introduced as an official, doesn't wear ANY clothing identifying him as an official, is not listed as an official anywhere--how is anyone supposed to know he IS an official.  The person in question I've never even met before, other than seeing him riding around at nite on an unsafe xr100 with a pair of bull horns on the front.

Well if he wasn't an official then why were you verbally abuising him about the results you didn't like?  Seems to me you wouldn't have even bothered tlaking to a nobody about the situation yet you obviosuly did (note your lack of denial of the verbal abuse portion anbd the attemtp to blame the guy for not being in uniform).

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

Mongo

QuoteActually, I called him a bad businessman.

Nope, actually you called him a crook - I knew I'd seen it somewhere this is from gixxer.com

"Majority of the people who work for LRRS are fine, but Don, Jerry, his ref's, etc are all crooks who have no idea how to run a business. When I'm a paying customer, I expect to be treated like a customer, not a servant."

You're like the old blwo up clowns with sand in the bottom, just don't know when to stay down :D

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

Mongo

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

WebCrush

There was no 'abuse'.  

If we got into a heated debate, I won't argue that.

The reason I was even talking to him, was that he interjected himself into a conversation I was having with the scoring people (nicely, I'll add), got up in MY face, and started acting 'tough' with me.  I had no idea who this person was and suddenly he's picking a fight with me.

And for the record, the media center (where the scoring is done) was chock full of people, many who are not officials, etc.  A lot of friends of officials like to hang with them in there, and act important.

Mongo

Chock full?  Want me to quote where you said there wwere only a  few (4 if I recall correctly) and I couldn't name them?

Dude - keep the lies straight, take notes or something, you make this too easy and we won't bother playing any more.

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com