News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Anyone else see their license fee credited?

Started by WebCrush, January 09, 2006, 05:53:09 PM

TommyG

QuoteThen why not quit with the hints and smiley faceys and spell it out in plain english for us all?

UH OH!  Here it comes! :o

Mongo

QuoteThen why not quit with the hints and smiley faceys and spell it out in plain english for us all?

Read the thread dufus, I already did!  

Anyone know if denial can be classified as a disease when it's this hard core?

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Dutch110

QuoteRead the thread dufus, I already did!  

Anyone know if denial can be classified as a disease when it's this hard core?

Maybe not a disease but it's definitely a handicap ;)

Jeff

Let me try once...

CCS does not want you as a customer
LRRS does not want you as a customer

Keep your lunacy up and WERA will soon not want you as a customer

Is that plain enough?
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Dawn

Adam,

How long has this 'situation' been going on?  It's been discussed here, the WEAR board, the NEAR board, and I'm sure several others.  You have your stance and opinion on the facts, but unfortunately most everyone else sees it a different way.  We all need to learn to pick our battles and this one, I'm sorry to say, you lost.  Continued hammering on the subject got you to the position you are now.

Let it go and lay for a year and see what happens then.  Give those involved a chance to put it in the past.  Right now your actions are just causing those to become more firm in their decision.

My $.02

Dawn

WebCrush

QuoteLet me try once...

CCS does not want you as a customer
LRRS does not want you as a customer

Keep your lunacy up and WERA will soon not want you as a customer

Is that plain enough?

but why?

Mongo

WERA already doesn't want him but for now th amusement factor outweighs the hassle factor so Evelyne processed his license app this morning.  I doubt it'll last long though, I'm really not as nice as Kevin or Jerry and Evelyne already has told me that Adams all mine she doesn't want to deal with him either ;)

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

Mongo

Quotebut why?

Because you sir, are a pain in the patootie.  If you'd ever accept that everyone isn't out to get you and that you might actually have some issues you'll be taking the first steps on the Alcan to recovery.

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com

WebCrush

Mongo, you have never met me or spoken with me in person.

All your impressions are based upon stupid internet arguments and 2nd hand rumors.

You will find that I'm not the person others like to make me out to be.  Nobody else is speaking up, Stalin Hutchinson has made sure of that.

And for the record, Kevin has told me he has NO issues with me and that the only reason he can't license me is because LRRS said so.  He has said if I lived in a different region, he would license me with no issue.

Jeff

There comes a point when you have to step back and consider that perhaps the rest of the world isn't wrong, and it's you afterall!

In 2002, I had an incident with an official down in St Louis that was so bad, by rights, I should have been arrested.  Within 2 days (although I was right), I was apologizing to anyone who would take my calls.

I wasn't apologizing over the point (because, again, I was right), but rather the fact that I was a complete and total ass about it.

It was one of the more embarrassing points of my life.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

WebCrush

QuoteI'm really not as nice as Kevin or Jerry

What does Jerry have to do with any of this?

Mongo

Huh?  Didn't you already try a fake Maryland address with CCS or was your post on gixxer.com misconstrued?

Listen - seriously - you're right that I only know you via the net, we've never met in person, and yet I still consider you a royal pain in the butt.  That alone should tell you something is wrong.  And no, my opinion is not solely based on your "enemies" influence, it's the net I ignore that stuff.  However you just via your own words have proven yourself to be what they've been saying all along.  I'm actually sorry you can't see the purple elephant in the room but it's still there.

As for the Don's influence - never talked to him or Jerry Wood, never met either of them.  

Sean P. Clarke
www.wera.com