News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Super Dave's school and I'm out of the office...

Started by Super Dave, December 20, 2002, 11:09:34 AM

Super Dave

Merry Christmas, everyone! ;D

I think we have everything lined up with our school schedule for 2003.

In the end, we work with CCS during the SIX Thursdays immediately prior to the CCS races at the newly repaved Blackhawk Farms Raceway.

I was looking at the cost of insurance going up substantially, in addition to the cost of renting the race track.  Kevin Elliott made me an offer that seemed like it would work in favor of all the riders we work with.

The bonus side is that we will be able to offer our program more often, and that the price will be reduced.  Some of the daily administration that Visionsports had to take care of will now be handled by the CCS support staff.  So, we'll be concentrate on working with everyone just a bit more.

If I can help, I'm here.  I never had the help when I started out, that's why I do this.  I can give some simple ideas and thoughts on what to do, what to change, and what not to do.

I've been getting enrollments now since November.  Once you're enrolled in one of my school's, you're one of my children.  That means that I help when ever I can.

I'll be on a little vacation to visit my Dad and sister for a few days, so I won't be able to return any messages for a while.  Drop by the website.

We might be working with some new sponsors for next year, but they won't be reflected on the site as of yet, but you may be able to glean some info about prices, dates, etc.  Or you can tell me that my website skills blow...LOL!

http://www.team-visionsports.com
Super Dave

max@traxxion.com

Hey Dave, if I become one of your children, will you spank me?!?!?!?

Merry Christmas!!!!
 ;)

Super Dave

Spanking is an extra charge...

But, no pun intended, I'll do it for you for free.... :o ;D
Super Dave

G 97

Hey, Super Dave.  You have mail.  In addition per your request: your website skills blow...LOL!  ;D

G
G

Super Dave

Super Dave