New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Traxxion Suspension Seminar in the Northeast

Started by VelocityUniversity, December 19, 2002, 05:01:09 PM

VelocityUniversity

Where:  Stamford CT
When :  Sat, January 25th
Time  : 10am till ?
Who   : Velocity University Hosts Max McAllister of Traxxon Dynamics.
Cost   :  $90.00

contact Scott for a preregistraton form. Seats are limited. 5 left.

harterracing@hotmail.com

velocityuniversity.com

GSXR RACER MIKE

I attended the Race Tech 3 day long suspension seminar in Indianapolis a few years back and have to admit that it brings a whole different understanding to suspension. I would imagine that Max (having the reputation that he does & also having been a Race Tech rep himself) will put on an informative seminar well worth the money. I would highly suggest attending a reputable suspension seminar to anyone truly serious about their racing! (Also, the only other CCS racer at the seminar that I attended, went on to set the track record at BHF that year).
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

bmfgsxr

VelocityUniversity

I think the best part of puttin on these seminars.... is getting to sit in on em! :D :D :D

VelocityUniversity

Class fee's can now be paid with paypal.(credit card/ bankcard/ electronic check)
Goto to www.velocityuniversity.com and look in the event calendar area. You will find a paypal auto button in the seminar description. This will expedite your purchase and make it very easy. Remember to include your contact info when prompted so I know who you are.  ;)

VelocityUniversity

UPDATE:

Students of Velocity University will receive a special discount on "tirebakers" from Baker Race Gear.

You must register and attend the class to receive your discount. ;)

VelocityUniversity