Looking for fellow racers in MD.

Started by cane, December 26, 2005, 04:57:04 PM

cane

Whats up ccs racers I am a novice racer looking for someone or a group in the maryland area to attend races with. I have not ran with ccs yet but I have done a couple races with wera.  Currently I go on my own but it would be much easeir if I went with people that currently race so to help with gas, traveling expenses ext.  I live in bowie so the closer the better.  I have tried to get a couple of my friends to join me in racing but they are not willing to spend the money.  So if their is anyone here that is in the same position let me know or a team that doesn't mind an extra person.  Oh I am looking to attend many wera and ccs races this year including daytona.
I am also the business manager of a local bike shop and can possible help in discounts and a small, small sponsorship.

Thanx

Super Dave

There are some guys on the board from the area.  Give them a few days with the holidays to reply...
Super Dave

smoke

Bowie??

There are a few from out there and a few of us in Frederick, Germantown, damascus and a few come from clinton.  What shop are you out of at bowie? My brother lives out that way so I'm in that area a lot.

fourandsix

QuoteWhats up ccs racers I am a novice racer looking for someone or a group in the maryland area to attend races with. I have not ran with ccs yet but I have done a couple races with wera.  Currently I go on my own but it would be much easeir if I went with people that currently race so to help with gas, traveling expenses ext.  I live in bowie so the closer the better.  I have tried to get a couple of my friends to join me in racing but they are not willing to spend the money.  So if their is anyone here that is in the same position let me know or a team that doesn't mind an extra person.  Oh I am looking to attend many wera and ccs races this year including daytona.
I am also the business manager of a local bike shop and can possible help in discounts and a small, small sponsorship.

Thanx

Look up xseal on here.

cane

Heyser Cycle Center, laurel. You do not have to be in bowie just close so we can help each other out. Any where in maryland works for me.

Basically I am looking for someone that is possiblely an expert or just somebody or group with more experience all around than me that does not mind me working with them and going to the track with them and of course asking questions.  It is very hard trying to learn everything by yourself and sometimes you need help.