News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

You Wouldn't See This on the WERA BBS

Started by H-man, December 26, 2005, 10:50:24 AM

H-man

On December 18th (a couple pages back), he who shall not be named placed a baiting post here.>:(

A lot of folk - myself included - viewed it.  NO ONE has replied to it!  So I imagine CCD has booked (for now?).

I wanna give props to some folk whom I'm sure were fighting to keep from replying :-X

Way to go Rick, K3, Sean, Edgar and [insert your name here] ;D
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Gixxerblade

oldguy

Maybe its the holiday season.... or just a show of intelligence?
Merry Christmas!

Mongo

LOL - you're right, the idtios couldn't ignore it and that's why I banned him :D

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

r1owner

I saw it.  I posted a link to it on the WERA board.  Thought for sure that would drum up some action! LOL

H-man

QuoteI saw it.  I posted a link to it on the WERA board.  Thought for sure that would drum up some action! LOL

Trouble maker  ;D

But it might have been fun to sit back and watch  ;)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Mongo

BTDT and got tired of the stupid stuff.  Between him and the idtio followers he had I got tired of reading it.  Banned some of them too but while they were annoying they didn't lie, shill bid on ebay, or rip people off so I let them back eventually.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

MJFRacing

It wasn't too hard to ignore. The kid's a tool.  ;)
Michael - CCS 73

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

dylanfan53

To think I almost messed up.
 :)
Don Cook
CCS #53

Burt Munro

QuoteWho? ;)

My feelings exactly!  He's moved on to greener pastures hopefully.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Mark Bernard

QuoteMy feelings exactly!  He's moved on to greener pastures hopefully.

Pastures full of cow pie's.....!  ::)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region