News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Team Challenge at Blackhawk

Started by Steviebee, December 14, 2005, 01:13:24 PM

Steviebee

Did everyone see this ?  May 7th

And does anyone know what the A&J recognition SOLO challenge is ??

G-reg

QuoteAnd does anyone know what the A&J recognition SOLO challenge is ??

Team challenge for people without friends  ;D
--Greg
MW EX#84

tstruyk

QuoteTeam challenge for people without friends  ;D

so I guess for the solo there IS an "I" in team....  ::)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

StumpysWife

How fun!  That's awesome!!!  Too close to the old due date to go to, though.   :(

I think the Blackhawk series is a good idea, too, rather than track championships.  So far, on paper, things look like they could be better than I've seen since we've started.  

Heather

G-reg

I just looked at the schedule and it looks like its on august 19th, not in may..

Still pretty sweet that its at blackhawk though!
--Greg
MW EX#84

Super Dave

QuoteI think the Blackhawk series is a good idea, too, rather than track championships.  So far, on paper, things look like they could be better than I've seen since we've started.  

Heather

Are you reading something different than me?

Not much has changed.  But if you win the Blackhawk Championship, you get no return on that investment as I'm reading it.

Points change was long over due.  Change for number plates was over due too.
Super Dave

Steviebee

tep ten plates are given out by points X PI.   thats a big change.

35 point system.  that a big change.

Blackhawk farms championships  not just 1 am and 1 ex.   It says there 40 class champion trofies for the two tracks.   so you can race only blackhawk and get a top ten plate ?  dont understand all of this yet.

Steviebee

QuoteTeam challenge for people without friends  ;D

hey thats me.

Super Dave

I don't think so...

I'll race you...I don't have any either.

The question I have is that it's on the 7th...Sunday...

So, a 200k race along with the other fifty events...
Super Dave

StumpysWife

What I read said there was no more track championship, but there were class championships at Blackhawk instead so there's a mini Blackhawk series.  No, no more free entries, but, I think a mini-series is more fun anyway.  

Also, what I meant about "on paper" was changes as a whole--point system, track stuff, etc.  You could just tell that something had to change here.

Heather

StumpysWife

I don't think there will be number plates just for BHF.  I think it's just class champs.  

Heather

Super Dave

You're right.  Class and overall champions at Blackhawk and Summit.  No free entries.
Super Dave